Reviews for Never Mess With a Jeria Fan
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
HELL NAW,GIRLS THAT IS SO FUCKING HILLARIOUS,I HAVE TO SAY THAT ELLIE SOUNDS A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT LIKE ME,I CLAIM THAT JEFFF HARDY IS THE FATHER TO MY SON,KRIS AND TO MY DAUGHTER,KENDRA,SO YEAH YOU CAN SAY THAT I'M PRETTY MUCH OBBSESSED WITH THE RAINBOW HAIRED WARRIOR,JEFF HARDY WHO IS A VERY SEXY BEAST AND HIS SOUTHERN ACCENT MAKES ME WEEK IN THE KNEES AND MAKES MY OVRIES GO MISSING 2! LOL
NinthWonderAssociations chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I personally really liked the randomness. Jeria is a cute couple, in my opinion. I also liked the two girls and their adventures.

You're a great writer and I look forward to reading more from you in the future!

NWA
NeonNero chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
"Tell me about it. My baby looks hot in here...with his black tank top and his hair all wet. The sweat cascading down his body and that ass! Oh my, that ass is so firm and..."

Nice...:]
Smp1991 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
OMG THIS WAS SO CUTE,FUNNY, AND HILARIOUS! I AM STILL LAUGHING! HAHAHAHA! A :-) U ARE SO RIGHT IF THEY PUT JERIA TOGETHER THEY WOULD RULE WWE AND BE THE HOTTEST COUPLE IN THE WWE HISTORY EVER! JEFF AND MARIA ARE LIKE THE ONLY REASON I WATCH SMACKDOWN! I AM HOPING AND WAITING ONE DAY TO SEE THEM AS A COUPLE ON SMACKDOWN! BECAUSE I KNOW WE FANS WOULD GO FREAKING NUTS OVER THEM!
UnbelievinglyRandom chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
lol that was so funny. i was so mad that they didnt show the segment on TV, I wanted to kill who ever took it out. lol. so true man the ratings would have gone up so much if they showed a little Jeria. lol, cristal is so lucky she was with randy, my second fav superstar jeff ofcours is my first. lol. loved the one-shot!
MaryBkott chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
OMG i was super upset when they didn't plsy they Jeria segmrnt too! like why did they cut it out and i really wasnt to see it!
Inspiredbydoubt chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
i loved the story. i am a huge Jeria fan and i was so pissed that they took that segment off they are so cute together. i also loved what you did with Shane.
ItsRainingInsidee chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
The handcuffs...well let's just say they were for their own personal fun with Randy and John.

Christal started to talk to the receptionist and get information while Ellie started crawling along the walls and crept her way upstairs. Yeah, they were seriously acting like spies on a mission. As Ellie made her way upstairs, she knew she was in trouble...because down the hall was...Jeff Hardy. Her most favorite WWE Superstar or all time...and who she says will be the father of her children. Yeah, obsessed much?

Ellie took out her walkie talkie and called Christal.

"Christal, this is naughtyHardy...we've got a situation."

-LMFAO! :) I love this story! Super funny! I was laughing my head off! I wish I really did see the Jeria clip.. :( What an awesome story! Your randomness is cool. And funny! ;D Going on my favs!
Christal-R chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I'm still surprised that you can come up with a story in less than two hours lol...

That was brilliant! Bad me for being a bad sidekick :P

Great job! Hopefully we'll get a Jeria segment to make up for last week :P