Reviews for What Am I To You?
Finland0Tino.Hetalia chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Man I thought he was gpnna propose! Poo X(
XoXoxAx chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
awesome
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
cool story
Kyoko Hamana chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
whooo!DIE IN AGONY MOMO!HAVE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/7/2012
Ha! HA! I knew Toshiro couldn't be such a bastard! Geez, people should know his side of the story before being so judgemental (like me).
princess yuei chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
ooohh how romantic! i LOVED IT!
nanagrm chapter 17 . 11/27/2011
I really liked the story line but your story was really rushed, to the point where it actually pissed me off and the spelling isnt very good. It doesnt matter if the story is too long as long as it's good, i'll read it. But overall it was a pretty goid story, the creativity was aweeesomme :D
Bara-san chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
what? that's it?

nononononononoono please! This story is sooo awsome it demands an epiloge D please?
sami.60 chapter 17 . 11/14/2011
OK no way am I reviewing all 17 chapters of this (get over it :P). Consider this my reflection for all of them :D:D:D :

I was right, you writing has improved (though I could kick your butt for your spelling (-.-')). I SO called the ending on that, but my first thought was 'Yay! Karin got her personality from her mother!" Which, in a way, that makes sense, 'cause I can't see any onther type of person putting up with her idiot of a father.

ok so...great job; I'll read the epilogue when you post it (just remember to...you know...tell me when you publish it).

Remain as funny as always and go review my measly little stories (You can pick which one...it doesn't really matter, though I think ITTIS is probably going to be the easiest to understand...) I shall see ya tomorrow, dearie:)
blankNblank chapter 17 . 11/13/2011
Omg u finally updated! :D I thought this day was never gonna happen!

You had me almost crying at the part where karin was dying T.T But this chapter was great!
metsfan101 chapter 17 . 11/13/2011
this is really good
sami.60 chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Ah no fair! I want a superawesomedragon! zanpaktou-toy to use as an excuse for skipping school!

But no, super sweet with the whole rose thing. I refuse to linger on that cause it was sap and you know how I am with sap. So it was cute, and I'm glad you showed that Karin wasn't just suddenly powerful, that she has room to grow. It makes her seem more human (since she still is...riiiight?).

So good job, again. Continuing now...
sami.60 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
"What did I tell you about ruining my shop?" Heh. Poor Urahara. Hardy har har. Should've seen that one coming.

Superduperity cute! Again, so not stressing about your horrendous spelling. See this face? So not stressing. Mmkay, so I don't have much to say about this chapter except that I'm sensing a development here, humor-wise. Woot! Ok, onwards and upwards (or however that stupid saying goes...)
sami.60 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Ok so that seemed a bit too...convenient. You've probably realized this by now. Otherwise it's cute. Karin gets to be the hero and impress her jerk of a (-n ex?)boyfriend. WOOT! Hooray for girl power! OK, on to the next chappy.
sami.60 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Heh. So I really like Ka-...I mean uh...the dragon. Yeah. 'Don't tell me I've been waiting all these years to come out and this is the welcome I get?' Hehehe. It's been a while since I've seen the show or anything so I'm only mostly sure that you kept her in character, so good job. As for grammar, I won't even say anything cause I know you're better now. Onwards!