Reviews for Crack Like Lightning
ssserpent chapter 32 . 10/28/2003
Wow. Your story is really amazing, sad, morbid, disgusting, beautiful and horrifying, it was a pleasure reading it and I'm really sad that it's over... but hey, all good things must come to an end!
Ally chapter 22 . 1/13/2003
that was so sad, but a great story.

who was the lady with the bright blue hair and how did she know ben? cos i remember her in one of the other chapters.

hope you update soon cos i really want to no who she is.

anyway i love your story and i hope you keep writing it :)
Firegirl531 chapter 22 . 1/12/2003
I missed this story soooo much! Poor Benny just needs a hug!
Val chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
I read the story about a month ago, all the way through Chapter 19. I believe I reviewed up through an earlier chapter, but I'm not sure. I noticed you haven't updated in a while...you were planning on putting up another chapter right? Please? Unless you've got writer's block, please don't leave it hanging with an ending akin to "But they couldn't foresee the events that would tear them apart..." You just can't do that! :) I'm looking forward to the next chapter if you get around to it :)
Deb1 chapter 19 . 5/29/2002
Wow! That's the best word to explain this. This is an interesting and imaginative story based on Ben. It is dark, but very well written. Powerful really. I look forward to seeing where you go next.
Cat Carroll chapter 18 . 5/26/2002
Once again, you amaze me with your story of Ben. He was such a pitiful serial killer in the show, but you've shown so many edges and sides to him now, that it would seem this must be his "real" history. I look forward to the next chapter.
Wal chapter 18 . 5/24/2002
I have been reading this story since a few days ago, I just finished up through the chapter "The Greatest Supermodels." I have to say, this is DEFINITELY the best Ben fic that I have ever read. When I was reading the chapter that he was talking to Jack's ghost in, I could only think, Maybe that's what drove Ben insane in the first place. Trying to avenge Jack's death. (If they were friends in the show...did it ever mention that they were close on the show?)

It's really dark, and I REALLY like it because it sticks to this dark theme, it uses words like "smeared" and "ugly" and "sinister" to keep showing how dark this guy's world is. I give it a 10! (And I also really loved Ben's character on Pollo Loco too.)
Cat Carroll chapter 16 . 5/12/2002
As always, your writing never fails to disappoint. The imagery you display totally gets into all of the senses so that the reader feels they are part of the story, not just an observer. I like seeing how Ben has, several times, been affected most by a child and their innocence. It brings a human side to his coldness and shows more depth to him than ost stories.
Crea314 chapter 16 . 5/11/2002
Yeh! You're back! Love this chapter. It's wonderful. Poor Ben. What he goes through... not wonder he needs meds! ;) Anyway, you write this beautifully. The description of NY and the people is so visual, it's great! I'm going to go leave you a review on DA Fans now... :)
christy chapter 12 . 5/9/2002
i love this new chp! ben is the best! plz write more! :)
Dearest Helpless chapter 7 . 3/14/2002
A fight scene between Zack and Ben! It had to have happened at least at some point, the whole control thing is also another thing that I liked :)
Dearest Helpless chapter 8 . 3/14/2002
I love it! There always was something to me about Ben, too bad they killed him off so quickly
pari106hotmail.com chapter 7 . 2/3/2002
Wow, an intense chapter. A good follow up to the last chapter. You write fight scenes well, and the thought of Zack and Ben fighting is very interesting.
pari106hotmail.com chapter 6 . 2/3/2002
Oh, good chapter. Shows the vulnerable, good side of Ben lurking down deep beneath all that rage and delusion and pain. Good idea. Poor thing. He inspires emotions just as complicated as his characterization itself. I know he's insane and what he does is wrong...but I can't help but be intrigued by him and feel sorry for him and what he's going through.
Bennie chapter 1 . 2/3/2002