Reviews for Akane finds out
Ranma4801 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Look, first of all, Ranma would never ever ever call Akane a bitch, he would never call her that, I'm positive.

Second, Akane's reaction would be a lot harder than this and she won't forgive Ranma that easily, you just don't know what it's like.

It was mentioned in a review that Ranma was always trying to give hints to Akane about Ryoga's curse. I don't believe this to be true and the idea is purely fanon based. In the manga, when Ranma calls Ryoga P-Chan or vice versa, he is doing it to taunt him. Ranma was not trying to give Akane hints about P-Chan's true identity. Many authors use this as a way to lessen Ranma's culpability because he tried to tell her, making him seem more innocent. It also serves to put the onus on Akane for not taking the hint, making her responsible for not listening to him, and/or ignoring his warnings. The blame is then shifted to Akane, making her look like an oblivious moron. Despite what many people think, it was not obvious P-Chan and Ryoga are one in the same, not if you look at things from Akane's point of view. She had no reason to connect the two, nor would she have reason to think they are hiding things from her when everyone else's curses were out in the open. As readers, we see it as obvious because we know from the get go.
New Universe Returns chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great story. And Akane finally finds out who P-Chan/Ryoga really is. Nice, very nice.
Anni-chan290595 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
wow

i think Akane would really react like that

you are good

bye Klette
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I like the story, however, Akane has no right to be too angry with Ranma since HE did try to tell her, but she didn't listen.
Musichowler chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Sexist bitch? I don't understand where the "sexist" comment came from. Overbearing, violent, dense or uncute I can see, but sexist doesn't really seem to fit. Also, please make sure you use a spellchecker, grmmar checker and proper punctuation. It makes your story much nicer to read. Good luck.

Jane
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
How neat.
Ranma-sama chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
It was a nice short story with a cute ending. Thank you for sharing. )