Reviews for Soldier Boy
Blue-Eyed-Wall chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Is it strange that I find this ... appealing? Considering I have never been interested in said things, you had me hooked by the end. Please, carry on with the Becknor fanfics.
Ruthibobs chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
hehe, like it! x
vespertine dreams chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Absolutely loved it! Well written, good handle on the characters- and semi-naked Becker. Perfect.
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Thank god for slash. There really isn't enough of it in this fandom... especially with Becker and/or Connor. This fic was great!
34Deleted12 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009

This is genius. Nuff said.

Via chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I was cruising the internet for a good Becker/Connor fic ( or for any Becker/Connor fic that has more then 3 sentences really :p), and what do I find? This! And what a brilliant "this" it is! Great characterization ( Really, managing to wake up Ken without getting out of character is quite difficult, why can't this damned action man look human? :p), Connor is wonderfully connor-ish. My point is : I loved your story :p
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh. My God.

Absolutely fantastic writing, and the images... -guh-

Clearly my brain is still dribbling out of my ears, hence a not-particularly-coherent review

Give up on revision, write more fics like that one! Please?
Black Sorceress chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Well, this was great! You got the characterisation and voice of Connor in particular just perfect! And really, there just isn't enough Becker slash out there, particularly Becker/Connor. So yeah, absolutely fantastic!