Reviews for Cigarette Burns
AndrAIa Blitz chapter 16 . 5/29
Could someone explain to me what's happening. Is she really not dead?! I literally cried about that girl so much when I found out. I'm so confused!
Meow chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Although many people think ur stupid for taking ur death here and I am very new to ur account u seem very sweet and pls ignore the haters here that don't understand what they are saying
T.S. Polyphemus chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
She does cocaine, meth, AND heroin? She would have to feed three different addictions. That's incredibly expensive. Even if she went around mugging people daily, it's not sustainable at all. Hence why it typically isn't done.

I suspect that you had her do multiple kinds of drugs because it makes it more dramatic, but this is at the expense of a logical plot, and it cheapens the result.
T.S. Polyphemus chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Cocaine? That's a rich-people drug. You won't find any derelict coke addicts. Unless they used to have money, and they blew it all on drugs.

Poor people would be more likely to do crack, which is just a smoke-able, less potent, and most critically: CHEAPER form of cocaine.
akes88 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Can't wait to read more. You're a great writer and this is so real and well written.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
"Please don't leave bad reviews"

Excuse me? People can leave whatever the hell they wanna leave! Don't you DARE tell anyone what they can and can't leave! This little liar screwed everyone over! She made people hurt! She made people feel sorry for her! Screw you!
Lola Burnes chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
So...this girl faked her death and f***ed off from writing?
Marianka chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
I am glad u are alive.
U are such a good Writer.
But the Eulogy was to much.
When oeple to rude here to u you can blocked them ore reported them.
Here give so much Ways and all are better than fake a Death.
That was bad anough but the Eulogy here to posting with know u live wow that was to much.
I am not be rude here and flame u but what u did was so wrong and i dond know why u came back.
One side its brave u came back and stand up and tolt all u live other side was a bad move.
When u was tell all u are death all writing here how the love u and u writing i am to,i was a Fan from u
and so sad.
I think u did not about the rude Poeple ,u did for the love u became here.
U did than u want not more writing i was see this in FB .
I am so sad than u hurt us with this u was laugh at us .
But still i am glad u live.
I was think long time to writing here but yes u must know how much u hurt us and i loose a litle bit
the good in Human be.
When u one time lie nobody believe u later.
What is when u real die later nobody believe u.
I am not mad at u than u fake a Death i am mad to u than afte Eology u was so hard laughing on FB at us.
What u would feel when one did that to u ,u think this amazing Person is Death but no he/she live.
What would u feel about this !?
mrs.cody simpson chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
I loved this fanfiction:)
Hero Dean chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS FUNNY I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF
aoutre chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
And posting guest reviews to defend herself? Please, that sounds more like something you would do honey.
And people who are defending her shows how much they are willing to look past it cause they lover her stories
aoutre chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
Well, "Guest" how commented after me. No she has not contacted me defending herself and I have never meet/talked to her in my life. I just found her stories recently. And I don't see why she would want to come back on this site anyway seeing as its full of cowardly bitches who don't even have the guts to comment using an account but would rather hide behind a guest account. You should all be grateful that she hasn't taken down her stories. If you all hate her so much why don't u all just fuck off and stop ruining it for the rest of us.
Edwards littel Pixxy chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
That was really good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Nice to see that Daddy's Little Cannibal still has so much time to post 'anonymous' reviews defending herself and is tricking gullible morons like PokkyMokku. Ahh, FF always did have a lot of morons running around. :')
aoutre chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
People can you please stop? You don't know her situation all that well just what you have "heard" do you understand how it may feel for the author? Yes. You may have experienced your own loss but no need to berate her on decisions she may have thought were best. And who are you to say anything anyway? If you hate her so much for what she did go on and move on your lives. She's childish? Then what are you? You cowards. Coming here and commenting hateful things on her stories that she spent a lot of effort and time on. So just get a life and move on if she disgusts you so much. Next time if your going to do something like this on a site like this just shows what cowards you are for not telling her personally. No need to come here and wreck a great story for everyone else cause you feel the need to act like vicious bitches.
1,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »