Reviews for Cigarette Burns
Arielle A. Dorkable chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was so amazing. How you could describe the actions so clearly is astonishing. I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
A lot a people really need to just calm the fuck down.

I realize it may have wounded many of ypu to hear of her "death." But why cant you giys rejoice in the fact that she's alive?

I agree that faking a death is absolutely wrong, but you have to stop and think as to why she did it. I, for one, am not going to make accusations and throw useless cruel slander. She had her reasons and those are HER reasons to deal with. No one elses.

So this is why many of you "fans" need to get those royal golden sticks out of your asses and realize that sometimes you don't get a say in someone elses life. Seriously.
Many of you sound pathetic and look like serious cyber bullies.

Get over yourselves.

As for you Stephanie, I guess just have a good life. Not sure why you felt the need to fake a death but like I said it's none of buisness. Your stories are great and I hope that one day you'll find the courage to write stuff like this again.

Good luck and Good-bye.
Gigi Cullen chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That's the end?
I love the story, but seriously.. I wanted a normal happy ending :"( :D It was great:D
Christy chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
Okay good chapter, so Stephanie isn't really dead? Why would you fake your own death! Me and probably more people on fanfic had sympathy over your "death"
Seriously, that was horrible to do.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Stephanie,
I don't know you, but have read a couple of your stories. Personally, I loved your stories. You took this entire thing way too seriously. So what if people threatened your death? As long as you didn't put any extreme personal info on here, you wouldn't have needed to worry about people finding you, there are dozens and dozens of Stephanie's in the US. you shouldn't have let people's flames get to you so much to the point where you faked your own death. That right there proves you are nothing but a Fucking selfish douchebag coward who I hope rots in Hell! You didn't even think about what this would do to people that have read your stories that have actually had people close to them die from drunk driving accidents, did you? No, you thought awe, woe is me, people are flaming me, Wahhh, so you decided to take advantage of peoples sympathy, and fake your own death. I ask, why would you let something that doesn't even matter get to you that much? If your whole life revolves around ff to the point where little things like this upset you, you need psychological help. FF was meant to be a site where writers could post content about their favorite fandoms and read other authors content...then overdramatic sally sob stories like you get too involved and ruin it. I lost my Passion for writing when I found out you lied. So thanks, Goodbye and Good Riddance
someone chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
wtf .. !
The messenger chapter 1 . 3/25/2012

The messenger chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is the worst pile of shit I have ever read!

ThiglDub chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I've read a little of your story, and I've read a little about YOU!

And, I have a theory. If you will lie about your own death, what else will you lie about? Do you have a limit?

I imagine you as a 60 year old man, wearing a dirty undershirt, dirty tighty whities, black thigh high stockings with red pumps. Slightly overweight, but not obese. I'm sure you workout. (*cough* irony *cough*)

I bet your hair is a mess, probably greasy. There is bright lipstick smeared on your lips... and a little on your cheek too, from where you've accidentally rubbed it.

Your apartment is small, I imagine the recliner you are sitting in has at least one tear repaired with silver duct tape. Full ashtray and burbon bottles abound, obviously! Your goldfish is dead.

Do you know that some people really die? Do you know that their friends and family have to live with the pain of their loss?

No, you don't, do you. You really only see yourself, and your beautiful woman's outfit.
Aesir23 chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
While I'm glad that you aren't actually dead, I have to say that what you did was abhorrent. It's understandable that you were having a tough time but faking your death was NOT the way to go. By doing so you greatly upset the people who genuinely admired your talent and enjoyed your stories. It was also incredibly insensitive to any number of your readers who have actually lost friends and loved ones to such circumstances. I realize that people don't make the smartest decisions under stress but I hope that the next time you feel overwhelmed, you will make a better decision than faking your death.
espaniola112 chapter 16 . 1/9/2012
I really liked this story. It had lots of ups and downs, just like real life. It is easy and symple to read. Fun to read. I didn't get boared and it wasn't overly discripted. It was very fun and had funny bits. I like how you stayed by the charactor and adapted them to your story. It was really nice and I really enjoyed it. I hope you write a sequel or outtakes for this story. I would love to read them.
Amused chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
You're like a joke now and nobody gives a shit. The sob story on your profile is ridiculous. Just delete this account. I've never read your work or heard of you. When I was told about you and what you did, I had to google you. In your eulogy, it said you were the "best" author on this site. Did you write that yourself for an ego boost? If you truly have all of this talent, post under another name. It's that simple.
asdfjkl123456789 chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
The first time I read your stories was probably four years ago and I remember that I was totally amazed captivated by your amazing writing. A while later I learned that you had died and was shocked and sad. I remember there were long posts on various walls of my favorite authors about your passing. At that time I was sadden at the fact that I would no longer be able to read any of your stories again.

Just recently I've once again become an active member of fanfiction after a long time off. This time I made a new account, determined to start afresh and wanting not only to read fanfiction but posting more of my own. Of course, I still remembered my favorite authors from way back when I was in middle school. After so many years, I had forgotten the exact pen names of the various authors I loved; however, I still vividly remembered reading the stories. When I first found one of those authors I was happy. I thought I would be able to retrace many of the stories I read from there. However, after scanning through numerous accounts, I couldn't seem to find yours. I had almost thought that your account had disappeared.

After more searching with little avail I suddenly remember this story 'Cigarette Burns'. I quickly searched it up and was relieved when I found it. I clicked your pen name, not knowing I would be surprised by what I would find.

I almost cried when I read you were alive. I was happy and relieved. I accept your apologizes and hope you are happier now. I wish you the best in life and your career. I hope one day I will find one of your books on the shelves and read your work once again. Even though there are many people out there who still resent you and tell you that your story has fucked up their lives, please remember that you still have many people out here who still adore you and support you.

I wish you the best of luck,

TotallySweetFantasy
Me chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
What the hell?

You faked your own death? I loved your stories, but that's just so low its unbelievable. I lost a really close friend in a car accident, if you can just make up things like that, you obviously have no idea what it feels like for somone when their friend never makes their 19th birthday!

I'd say I understood that you were going through a hard time, but the apology note now in which you try to claim you've grown up? Feels like you just boasting about how good you think your writing is, and how everyone forced you to fake your death. Ever heard of modesty? I hate it when writers end chapters with notes saying that was amazing, i'm such a good writer, review and tell me so. If you are good, you dont need to tell people you are. Take responsibility for something, if things were that bad, delete fanfic, don't fake your death, you make me sick.
duckymomo01 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
if you ever read this stepanie i understand what you did and why. i have never read any of your stories yet but i'm going to please note that this is not a bad note and i ask that you read it before deleting #1:i'm so sorry about your mother passing i know how you feel i lost my dad when i was 10 #2 people can be very cruel and racist out their and i always say make an effort to change them as much as you can before you give up but some r just stubborn ,so...#3i heard about you from the end of another story i read and i wanted to hear more about you#4 let me tell you my friend who was bullied on facebook. i slept over at her house and i saw that she kept texting on her phone the whole time, later that night i found out why. all these people were blaming her for this boys suicide i felt horrible and she cried fro 2 hours straight we finally fell asleep later on but i thought you would like to know #5i would like to get to know you better you seem like a nice person, like an older sister :) by the way this is the only way i could think of to communicate bye :/
1,070 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »