Reviews for Cigarette Burns
ItCan'tRainForever chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
Loved it
The-Owl-Life chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
I think you should write a new story! I'm new to the whole fan fiction thing and I love your stories! I like to write, but that doesn't mean I'm good at it ;).
Guest chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
Does she love him?!
Arielle A. Dorkable chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was so amazing. How you could describe the actions so clearly is astonishing. I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
A lot a people really need to just calm the fuck down.

I realize it may have wounded many of ypu to hear of her "death." But why cant you giys rejoice in the fact that she's alive?

I agree that faking a death is absolutely wrong, but you have to stop and think as to why she did it. I, for one, am not going to make accusations and throw useless cruel slander. She had her reasons and those are HER reasons to deal with. No one elses.

So this is why many of you "fans" need to get those royal golden sticks out of your asses and realize that sometimes you don't get a say in someone elses life. Seriously.
Many of you sound pathetic and look like serious cyber bullies.

Get over yourselves.

As for you Stephanie, I guess just have a good life. Not sure why you felt the need to fake a death but like I said it's none of buisness. Your stories are great and I hope that one day you'll find the courage to write stuff like this again.

Good luck and Good-bye.
Gigi Cullen chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That's the end?
I love the story, but seriously.. I wanted a normal happy ending :"( :D It was great:D
Christy chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
Okay good chapter, so Stephanie isn't really dead? Why would you fake your own death! Me and probably more people on fanfic had sympathy over your "death"
Seriously, that was horrible to do.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Stephanie,
I don't know you, but have read a couple of your stories. Personally, I loved your stories. You took this entire thing way too seriously. So what if people threatened your death? As long as you didn't put any extreme personal info on here, you wouldn't have needed to worry about people finding you, there are dozens and dozens of Stephanie's in the US. you shouldn't have let people's flames get to you so much to the point where you faked your own death. That right there proves you are nothing but a Fucking selfish douchebag coward who I hope rots in Hell! You didn't even think about what this would do to people that have read your stories that have actually had people close to them die from drunk driving accidents, did you? No, you thought awe, woe is me, people are flaming me, Wahhh, so you decided to take advantage of peoples sympathy, and fake your own death. I ask, why would you let something that doesn't even matter get to you that much? If your whole life revolves around ff to the point where little things like this upset you, you need psychological help. FF was meant to be a site where writers could post content about their favorite fandoms and read other authors content...then overdramatic sally sob stories like you get too involved and ruin it. I lost my Passion for writing when I found out you lied. So thanks, Goodbye and Good Riddance
someone chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
wtf .. !
The messenger chapter 1 . 3/25/2012

The messenger chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is the worst pile of shit I have ever read!

ThiglDub chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I've read a little of your story, and I've read a little about YOU!

And, I have a theory. If you will lie about your own death, what else will you lie about? Do you have a limit?

I imagine you as a 60 year old man, wearing a dirty undershirt, dirty tighty whities, black thigh high stockings with red pumps. Slightly overweight, but not obese. I'm sure you workout. (*cough* irony *cough*)

I bet your hair is a mess, probably greasy. There is bright lipstick smeared on your lips... and a little on your cheek too, from where you've accidentally rubbed it.

Your apartment is small, I imagine the recliner you are sitting in has at least one tear repaired with silver duct tape. Full ashtray and burbon bottles abound, obviously! Your goldfish is dead.

Do you know that some people really die? Do you know that their friends and family have to live with the pain of their loss?

No, you don't, do you. You really only see yourself, and your beautiful woman's outfit.
Aesir23 chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
While I'm glad that you aren't actually dead, I have to say that what you did was abhorrent. It's understandable that you were having a tough time but faking your death was NOT the way to go. By doing so you greatly upset the people who genuinely admired your talent and enjoyed your stories. It was also incredibly insensitive to any number of your readers who have actually lost friends and loved ones to such circumstances. I realize that people don't make the smartest decisions under stress but I hope that the next time you feel overwhelmed, you will make a better decision than faking your death.
espaniola112 chapter 16 . 1/9/2012
I really liked this story. It had lots of ups and downs, just like real life. It is easy and symple to read. Fun to read. I didn't get boared and it wasn't overly discripted. It was very fun and had funny bits. I like how you stayed by the charactor and adapted them to your story. It was really nice and I really enjoyed it. I hope you write a sequel or outtakes for this story. I would love to read them.
Amused chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
You're like a joke now and nobody gives a shit. The sob story on your profile is ridiculous. Just delete this account. I've never read your work or heard of you. When I was told about you and what you did, I had to google you. In your eulogy, it said you were the "best" author on this site. Did you write that yourself for an ego boost? If you truly have all of this talent, post under another name. It's that simple.
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »