Reviews for Cigarette Burns
Lost chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I stumbled upon your stories one afternoon while looking for moreilight. I loved them. I read them non stop for a weak. I followed your updates read your favourites and followed your favourite authors. I estimate that by now I have read hundreds of Twilight fanfiction by fantastic authors such as yourself. I had even started writing some of my own.

I went back to your stories to have nice old re-read and clicked on your profile. I saw the news about your death and read the eulogies. I was devastated. You were the reason I was here, why I was enjoying all these wonderful pieces of fiction and eventually the reason why I started to write earlier this year.

You inspired me.

Imagine my surpirse when I stumble back here years later anf find profile changed. And find myself not intrigued or sad like times before but betrayed.

I never knew you personally but still the emotion was there. Why would you do such a thing? You're a smart girl, that much is evident from your work, surely you knew that faking your death (esp. with drink driving) was going to affect people? Surely you thought about some of the ramifications? What about for the people who helped you? They are getting hate for helping out their sister/friend? Something anyone would do.

You said you earned the recognition and you did. But now you've lost it. Lost it and fans too. You get recognition but it's bad. You're a liar.

I feel sorry for you and I'm sorry if this and all the other reviews make you feel bad. But what you did hurt and offended people and they need to respond even though I doubt you'll read it. Though you may as you kept your profile.

I'm sure you are a good person and I do forgive you. But your actions are unforivable.

I don't want to write anymore. I don't want to read anymore. I don't want to have anything to do with or be a part of this fandom. If the flames you were getting wre that horrible that you faked your own death, why do I (a sub-par writer) in comparison to you, want to publish mine? I'm a coward ( as demonstrated by the fact that I have chosen to remain anonymous.) and I don't want death threats.

You started my journey here and ended it.
nico chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I really wish I could just stop myself from getting in the middle of all this drama and just forget about it, but like a lot of other people, I got to say my piece.

No matter what situation you are in, you cannot joke about something as serious as death. It's simply disrespectful to a bunch of people, who are either facing death themselves or have lost someone important. It pains me to think of what they must feel, when someone like you apparently take it so easily.

I hope that when you've actually grown up, you'll learn that some things are just not meant to be disrespected in that way.
Lyflyn chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Ummm...hi. Sorry I just got back on fanfiction and I read your profile for the first time in a while. I just want to say that I'm glad you are'nt dead. I was pretty upset that someone with so much talent was gone before they got a chance to make a name for themselves beyond the fanciful world. I guess you disabled Pms so I had to say this in a review, but just fuck the naysayers. You are amazingly talented at writing and whoever says different can just go screw themselves. Well,glad your back. Awesome story btw. Lyflyn
The ONE chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
I REALLY liked this story. It's become one of my favorites. :) Especially the whole point of Bella being a junkie and Edward a famous... guy.. It makes it so interesting! :)
icecoldapplefangs13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Hey, um, I know your not dead but I prayed for you :) x
stripes chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I hope you realize now that it's childish to take life for granted the way that you did. It's not something to be tossed around.
getoverit chapter 16 . 10/29/2011
Wow...dramatic much?
Christine Simpson chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Daddy's Little Cannibal - get over yourself. You are truly sick. Nobody was forcing you to keep writing fanfiction. If you trylu wanted out of the FF scene, and had you had even an ounce of class, you would have just quietly deleted your contact info, or your fanfic account, or whatever, and stopped coming here. But no, you faked your death at the hands of a supposed "drunk driver". This was nothing more than a sick cry for attention - what an insult to those who have been victimized by "real" drunk driving. Good riddance.

*And before people start flaming me for being a coward and posting an "anonymous review", I don't have a FF account, and honestly don't feel like opening one just for the sake of posting one review. The name above is my real name, so I'm hardly being anonymous.
00redsvt chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I'm a little confused. I happened to see your story under someone else's favorites and I couldn't stop admin myself why you're name was so familiar. Then I remembered that you had died in a "drunk driving accident". I remembered crying about it because a drunk took the life of a close family member. I remember thinking of what your family must be going through and how my family had so many unanswered questions. I'm not going to judge you or say anything mean, because, let's be honest, I wouldn't wish death upon anyone or anything. I'm just a little upset. Alls I'm saying is, next time you, or anyone for that matter, decides to fake their demise, don't pretend it was a DDA. That scenario hits too close to home for too many people. Okay? I do hope you have success in life, with whatever you choose to do. And although it doesn't sound like it (okay fine I'm judging) from your "apology" , I hope you've learned a valuable lesson about lies and deceit. Have many more wonderful days in your life. Deuces. -RED
Kaschii chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I'm glad that you're alive, but it doesn't excuse the fact that you faked your own death. Your apology was self-centered. You may have been a great author, but you will never be a great person. It saddens me to think that people thought both of you.

I fell in love with your stories. I was so devastated that you wouldn't be able to finish them. You're not a bitch, you're not an asshole, you're not stupid or dumb. Just selfish. Selfish that you couldn't tell the truth. Selfish for faking a death to get away from fanfiction. You should've just left and never came back. We probably would've been better off not knowing that you faked it.

I clicked on your name to read your stories once again, but after reading your bio. I'm so disgusted with you.

All I can say is "Good Riddance"
wow chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I am freaking just feeling wow. What in the hell is wrong with you? Do you have a death wish because karma is a bitch. I cried for you when I thought you passes. I would get all sad when ever i read a story and at the end of a chapter it would say RIP DADDYS LITTLE CANNIBAL. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! but you are forgiven i cnt hold a grudge
BabyBlue chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Gah, I realised how my first/second paragraph can be misconstrued. No matter what you did, you didn't, don't and never deserved those threats or to actually die. I am relieved that you are alive, but I can tell you that the relief is overshadowed by my anger at you for what you did.

Regardless, I stand by my word. I am glad that you are gone off fanfiction.
BabyBlue chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable and disgusting.

I actually really liked you and your stories. I used to respect you, and when I found out about your "faked" death, I actually cried for you. Today, I saw your name come up under search topics and I decided, why not, I'll re-read her stories. She was such a good person who didn't deserve to die.

It makes me feel like a fool to have actually cared about your supposed death. It makes me feel like a fool that I actually posted about you on my profile and in my author's notes for your stories.

But if it makes me a fool to care about someone's death, I don't know what that tells me about you.

Yes, it is horrible that people were telling you to suicide and what not. But the day you, your sister and bronzehaired girl decided to play on you readers by posting up notices of your death all over fanfiction, you likened yourself to one of them. Yes, it is fanfiction.

You may think you are justifying yourself by saying that. But you forget, who reads and writes fanfiction? People. Human beings with feelings. You have hurt so many others through your childish acts, and there will never be any justification sufficient enough to answer to that.

I am going to say that this is the day I wash my hands off you and bronzehaired girl. I can tell you, that if I come across any of your published books, that I know are yours, you can bet that you won't have me as your reader or fan. Not now not ever.

You will hardly ever see me so bitter, but I am glad you are gone off fanfiction. We don't need or want someone like you in this community.
Becky chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Back in 2009, I read your profile and was highly saddened by your death and wondered what your family must be going through.

Today, I was wondering about that poor girl who died at 18, just a few weeks prior to my 18th and wondered what she could have missed out but it seems like you're not dead.

What you did was sick. At a young age, I was victim of a drunk-driving which has left me scared of ever driving a car, so that kind of shit shouldn't be joked around with. The blasé way you treated your "death" wasn't funny at all and I doubt you're even sorry. If you were truly sorry, you wouldn't have done it, in fact, you wouldn't have waited two years to admit that you were wrong.

Yes, being 18 is one of those rocky ages between child and adult but it faking death is a stupid thing to do. I'm 17 and I wouldn't go to such lengths to take a break from fanfiction. I was just log out and wouldn't log back in. It is that simple. If you were really arsed about the fans, you wouldn't have faked your death. Your 'resentment' for fanfiction is a farce. You needed an excuse to justify what you did and you came up short.

I don't care if you never read this, or no one reads this, but I just want you to know that being 18 and about to graduate and being stressed and shit isn't an excuse to cause a bunch of people to feel sorry or leave reviews and stuff. I just hope you have a good life and to enjoy it. As for reading anything else you ever write, don't count me. I don't read bullshit.
iluvJasperHale is Sad chapter 16 . 9/16/2011
I can't believe what I've just read. When I found out you had "died" I was going through problems with depression. I actually cried over you, a person who I didn't know but who was a good story writter and had tragically died. I still thought about you once in a while,thinking what a shame it was that someone so talented had died. I am now no longer depressed and I am DISGUSTED. The hurt you caused to other people by doing this is imence. And roping in you're "friends" help is just sick. I'm glad that you are alive but you are such an immature person who hasn't grown up. And bragging about being an author? That spells out complete attention-whore. Although, I cant say this surprises me if you smoke pot. You lied to thousands of people and you should feel ashamed. I really hope that you can grow up.
1,070 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »