Reviews for Cigarette Burns
asdfjkl123456789 chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
The first time I read your stories was probably four years ago and I remember that I was totally amazed captivated by your amazing writing. A while later I learned that you had died and was shocked and sad. I remember there were long posts on various walls of my favorite authors about your passing. At that time I was sadden at the fact that I would no longer be able to read any of your stories again.

Just recently I've once again become an active member of fanfiction after a long time off. This time I made a new account, determined to start afresh and wanting not only to read fanfiction but posting more of my own. Of course, I still remembered my favorite authors from way back when I was in middle school. After so many years, I had forgotten the exact pen names of the various authors I loved; however, I still vividly remembered reading the stories. When I first found one of those authors I was happy. I thought I would be able to retrace many of the stories I read from there. However, after scanning through numerous accounts, I couldn't seem to find yours. I had almost thought that your account had disappeared.

After more searching with little avail I suddenly remember this story 'Cigarette Burns'. I quickly searched it up and was relieved when I found it. I clicked your pen name, not knowing I would be surprised by what I would find.

I almost cried when I read you were alive. I was happy and relieved. I accept your apologizes and hope you are happier now. I wish you the best in life and your career. I hope one day I will find one of your books on the shelves and read your work once again. Even though there are many people out there who still resent you and tell you that your story has fucked up their lives, please remember that you still have many people out here who still adore you and support you.

I wish you the best of luck,

TotallySweetFantasy
Me chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
What the hell?

You faked your own death? I loved your stories, but that's just so low its unbelievable. I lost a really close friend in a car accident, if you can just make up things like that, you obviously have no idea what it feels like for somone when their friend never makes their 19th birthday!

I'd say I understood that you were going through a hard time, but the apology note now in which you try to claim you've grown up? Feels like you just boasting about how good you think your writing is, and how everyone forced you to fake your death. Ever heard of modesty? I hate it when writers end chapters with notes saying that was amazing, i'm such a good writer, review and tell me so. If you are good, you dont need to tell people you are. Take responsibility for something, if things were that bad, delete fanfic, don't fake your death, you make me sick.
duckymomo01 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
if you ever read this stepanie i understand what you did and why. i have never read any of your stories yet but i'm going to please note that this is not a bad note and i ask that you read it before deleting #1:i'm so sorry about your mother passing i know how you feel i lost my dad when i was 10 #2 people can be very cruel and racist out their and i always say make an effort to change them as much as you can before you give up but some r just stubborn ,so...#3i heard about you from the end of another story i read and i wanted to hear more about you#4 let me tell you my friend who was bullied on facebook. i slept over at her house and i saw that she kept texting on her phone the whole time, later that night i found out why. all these people were blaming her for this boys suicide i felt horrible and she cried fro 2 hours straight we finally fell asleep later on but i thought you would like to know #5i would like to get to know you better you seem like a nice person, like an older sister :) by the way this is the only way i could think of to communicate bye :/
Lost chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I stumbled upon your stories one afternoon while looking for moreilight. I loved them. I read them non stop for a weak. I followed your updates read your favourites and followed your favourite authors. I estimate that by now I have read hundreds of Twilight fanfiction by fantastic authors such as yourself. I had even started writing some of my own.

I went back to your stories to have nice old re-read and clicked on your profile. I saw the news about your death and read the eulogies. I was devastated. You were the reason I was here, why I was enjoying all these wonderful pieces of fiction and eventually the reason why I started to write earlier this year.

You inspired me.

Imagine my surpirse when I stumble back here years later anf find profile changed. And find myself not intrigued or sad like times before but betrayed.

I never knew you personally but still the emotion was there. Why would you do such a thing? You're a smart girl, that much is evident from your work, surely you knew that faking your death (esp. with drink driving) was going to affect people? Surely you thought about some of the ramifications? What about for the people who helped you? They are getting hate for helping out their sister/friend? Something anyone would do.

You said you earned the recognition and you did. But now you've lost it. Lost it and fans too. You get recognition but it's bad. You're a liar.

I feel sorry for you and I'm sorry if this and all the other reviews make you feel bad. But what you did hurt and offended people and they need to respond even though I doubt you'll read it. Though you may as you kept your profile.

I'm sure you are a good person and I do forgive you. But your actions are unforivable.

I don't want to write anymore. I don't want to read anymore. I don't want to have anything to do with or be a part of this fandom. If the flames you were getting wre that horrible that you faked your own death, why do I (a sub-par writer) in comparison to you, want to publish mine? I'm a coward ( as demonstrated by the fact that I have chosen to remain anonymous.) and I don't want death threats.

You started my journey here and ended it.
nico chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I really wish I could just stop myself from getting in the middle of all this drama and just forget about it, but like a lot of other people, I got to say my piece.

No matter what situation you are in, you cannot joke about something as serious as death. It's simply disrespectful to a bunch of people, who are either facing death themselves or have lost someone important. It pains me to think of what they must feel, when someone like you apparently take it so easily.

I hope that when you've actually grown up, you'll learn that some things are just not meant to be disrespected in that way.
Lyflyn chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Ummm...hi. Sorry I just got back on fanfiction and I read your profile for the first time in a while. I just want to say that I'm glad you are'nt dead. I was pretty upset that someone with so much talent was gone before they got a chance to make a name for themselves beyond the fanciful world. I guess you disabled Pms so I had to say this in a review, but just fuck the naysayers. You are amazingly talented at writing and whoever says different can just go screw themselves. Well,glad your back. Awesome story btw. ~~~Lyflyn~~~
The ONE chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
I REALLY liked this story. It's become one of my favorites. :) Especially the whole point of Bella being a junkie and Edward a famous... guy.. It makes it so interesting! :)
icecoldapplefangs13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Hey, um, I know your not dead but I prayed for you :) x
stripes chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I hope you realize now that it's childish to take life for granted the way that you did. It's not something to be tossed around.
getoverit chapter 16 . 10/29/2011
Wow...dramatic much?
Christine Simpson chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Daddy's Little Cannibal - get over yourself. You are truly sick. Nobody was forcing you to keep writing fanfiction. If you trylu wanted out of the FF scene, and had you had even an ounce of class, you would have just quietly deleted your contact info, or your fanfic account, or whatever, and stopped coming here. But no, you faked your death at the hands of a supposed "drunk driver". This was nothing more than a sick cry for attention - what an insult to those who have been victimized by "real" drunk driving. Good riddance.

*And before people start flaming me for being a coward and posting an "anonymous review", I don't have a FF account, and honestly don't feel like opening one just for the sake of posting one review. The name above is my real name, so I'm hardly being anonymous.
00redsvt chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I'm a little confused. I happened to see your story under someone else's favorites and I couldn't stop admin myself why you're name was so familiar. Then I remembered that you had died in a "drunk driving accident". I remembered crying about it because a drunk took the life of a close family member. I remember thinking of what your family must be going through and how my family had so many unanswered questions. I'm not going to judge you or say anything mean, because, let's be honest, I wouldn't wish death upon anyone or anything. I'm just a little upset. Alls I'm saying is, next time you, or anyone for that matter, decides to fake their demise, don't pretend it was a DDA. That scenario hits too close to home for too many people. Okay? I do hope you have success in life, with whatever you choose to do. And although it doesn't sound like it (okay fine I'm judging) from your "apology" , I hope you've learned a valuable lesson about lies and deceit. Have many more wonderful days in your life. Deuces. -RED
Kaschii chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I'm glad that you're alive, but it doesn't excuse the fact that you faked your own death. Your apology was self-centered. You may have been a great author, but you will never be a great person. It saddens me to think that people thought both of you.

I fell in love with your stories. I was so devastated that you wouldn't be able to finish them. You're not a bitch, you're not an asshole, you're not stupid or dumb. Just selfish. Selfish that you couldn't tell the truth. Selfish for faking a death to get away from fanfiction. You should've just left and never came back. We probably would've been better off not knowing that you faked it.

I clicked on your name to read your stories once again, but after reading your bio. I'm so disgusted with you.

All I can say is "Good Riddance"
wow chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I am freaking just feeling wow. What in the hell is wrong with you? Do you have a death wish because karma is a bitch. I cried for you when I thought you passes. I would get all sad when ever i read a story and at the end of a chapter it would say RIP DADDYS LITTLE CANNIBAL. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! but you are forgiven i cnt hold a grudge
BabyBlue chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Gah, I realised how my first/second paragraph can be misconstrued. No matter what you did, you didn't, don't and never deserved those threats or to actually die. I am relieved that you are alive, but I can tell you that the relief is overshadowed by my anger at you for what you did.

Regardless, I stand by my word. I am glad that you are gone off fanfiction.
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »