Reviews for Cigarette Burns
BabyBlue chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable and disgusting.

I actually really liked you and your stories. I used to respect you, and when I found out about your "faked" death, I actually cried for you. Today, I saw your name come up under search topics and I decided, why not, I'll re-read her stories. She was such a good person who didn't deserve to die.

It makes me feel like a fool to have actually cared about your supposed death. It makes me feel like a fool that I actually posted about you on my profile and in my author's notes for your stories.

But if it makes me a fool to care about someone's death, I don't know what that tells me about you.

Yes, it is horrible that people were telling you to suicide and what not. But the day you, your sister and bronzehaired girl decided to play on you readers by posting up notices of your death all over fanfiction, you likened yourself to one of them. Yes, it is fanfiction.

You may think you are justifying yourself by saying that. But you forget, who reads and writes fanfiction? People. Human beings with feelings. You have hurt so many others through your childish acts, and there will never be any justification sufficient enough to answer to that.

I am going to say that this is the day I wash my hands off you and bronzehaired girl. I can tell you, that if I come across any of your published books, that I know are yours, you can bet that you won't have me as your reader or fan. Not now not ever.

You will hardly ever see me so bitter, but I am glad you are gone off fanfiction. We don't need or want someone like you in this community.
Becky chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Back in 2009, I read your profile and was highly saddened by your death and wondered what your family must be going through.

Today, I was wondering about that poor girl who died at 18, just a few weeks prior to my 18th and wondered what she could have missed out but it seems like you're not dead.

What you did was sick. At a young age, I was victim of a drunk-driving which has left me scared of ever driving a car, so that kind of shit shouldn't be joked around with. The blasé way you treated your "death" wasn't funny at all and I doubt you're even sorry. If you were truly sorry, you wouldn't have done it, in fact, you wouldn't have waited two years to admit that you were wrong.

Yes, being 18 is one of those rocky ages between child and adult but it faking death is a stupid thing to do. I'm 17 and I wouldn't go to such lengths to take a break from fanfiction. I was just log out and wouldn't log back in. It is that simple. If you were really arsed about the fans, you wouldn't have faked your death. Your 'resentment' for fanfiction is a farce. You needed an excuse to justify what you did and you came up short.

I don't care if you never read this, or no one reads this, but I just want you to know that being 18 and about to graduate and being stressed and shit isn't an excuse to cause a bunch of people to feel sorry or leave reviews and stuff. I just hope you have a good life and to enjoy it. As for reading anything else you ever write, don't count me. I don't read bullshit.
iluvJasperHale is Sad chapter 16 . 9/16/2011
I can't believe what I've just read. When I found out you had "died" I was going through problems with depression. I actually cried over you, a person who I didn't know but who was a good story writter and had tragically died. I still thought about you once in a while,thinking what a shame it was that someone so talented had died. I am now no longer depressed and I am DISGUSTED. The hurt you caused to other people by doing this is imence. And roping in you're "friends" help is just sick. I'm glad that you are alive but you are such an immature person who hasn't grown up. And bragging about being an author? That spells out complete attention-whore. Although, I cant say this surprises me if you smoke pot. You lied to thousands of people and you should feel ashamed. I really hope that you can grow up.
Moon chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I know you probably won't ever read this, but i still feel like i have to say something.

I'm not going to bash you and say you're a bitch. But when i clicked onto your profile, just to read one of your stories again, i was completely shocked to find that you had faked your own death.

I understand why you did it and i get that everyone makes mistakes. I just wish your mistake hadn't affected so many people. I remember the post saying you had died and being so sad about it. I didn't even know you and thought it was bloody terrible. To come back and see that it was all faked just so you didn't have to write fanfiction any more ...

I feel so stupid now for believing that you had died and i'm sure i'm not the only one. I don't believe you are a bad person, i just hope you have learnt from what you did.
Cali978 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wow. I'm completely flabbergasted and honestly disgusted that you would stoop so low as to fake your OWN DEATH just because you didn't want to write FANFICTION. Well guess what honey, you didn't need to tell everyone in this community that you were dead to do that. You could've just said that you were sick of it, and STOPPED WRITING. NO ONE WAS FORCING YOU TO DO ANYTHING.

We have nothing to do with what's going on in your life outside of this one. And this apology? Pfft. This isn't an apology. This is just some bullshit rant about how your life sucked before and now you're enjoying your drugs and the money you have earned from the REAL fiction you sold. Get over yourself. Your stories weren't that monumental. They were good don't get me wrong. But they weren't something that stuck in this community. I honestly forgot all about you.

You were a tragedy. You were someone that was going to be remembered as an author with creative ideas. But now? You are just an asshole. And I mean that with complete sincerity. As far as I'm concerned you can shove this apology and your "real" work, right up your ass sweetheart.
Viry Natzy chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I really sorry for all of those who ever do that things to you, really, and you are rigth everyone are a child whit 18 years old. But well... you dont have to said all those things... yeah sortf of people here are really obsses, because thats the word, they are obsses (i was to in a time) so dont feel attacked because, its just writting, its not real, everyone write stupid things... specially the teenagers... but well you said your last words its oks XD I almost 100% sure you'll never going to see this review but I'm glad that your fine, I'm glad that you move on and growe up... so sorry for you mother, Be fine. And I'll expecting your book, I hope that you send me the name Good bye, DLC...
Black Angel Lilith chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
U KNOW WHAT U ARE A BITCH BECAUSE U MADE ME FEEL BAD BUT I'M STILL LOVE YOUR STORIES YOU ARE ONE OF THE BESTS WRITTERS I EVER FOUND
Chocolate chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I, much like you, have not been to the world of fanfiction for a while. Today, however i felt like checking out some old stories. I went to your profile first, hoping against hope that it was still up. And it was. And i read what you wrote.

I hope you still read these emails and reviews.

I won't burn you. Or yell at you. Or tell you what a horrible person you are.

You're human too. I was sorry to see you go. Sad that something like that had happened. But i think the fact that you took the blame and did what was right anyways makes me a bit happy.

Thanks for telling everyone the truth. And thanks even more for giving the fandom so many amazing fanfictions.

Some of us here may not understand that. And sometimes i wonder why they even read stories if they won't say something nice. But over the years i learned that the good people often don't reply...because they know your story is good. And the bad people send out awful emails because they cannot take your success.

I am glad to know you have done well in life, and i hope all the best for you.

I know that this is late, but it is heartfelt.

May life bring you the very best. Because no matter what people say, you deserve it. :)

Love,

Choco
luckycharms0210 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
BURN! So fitting :)
anna chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
really.

you will never be able to grow up.

why? because you don't even seem a little ashamed of what you've done.

your apology is self-centered.

the truth is, you are a good writer but you are not a good person.

people thought you were both.
Kylee-Cat chapter 16 . 7/5/2011
Amazing. Simply amazing. :)
cottoncandybl52 chapter 16 . 6/23/2011
i love a tory with a happy ending. kul chapter
Courtlee chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
Dead Daddy's Little Cannibal,

I have just found time in my life to come back to fanfiction and read your bio. I don't know if you are still getting these alerts or have disabled the email account but I hope you read this. :) I am not going to say anything hateful. I have read most of your stories and have loved them. I was sad to see you go, even more sad to hear you were having troubles. I will admit I was deeply saddened to hear about your non-death death. I even cried because I knew you were so young and it was hard to take, you are my age. I do understand why you did what you did. You needed a "clean break" from fanfiction and this was the only way you could do it. I am so happy to hear you are alive and well, and successful! I hope people have stopped with the hate mail and what not, because that right there is childish. What you did is not as bad as the people who sent you death threats and hate mail. People need to learn to grow up and realize that this is only fanfiction. You are truly a wonderful writer with a great imagination. If people can't see that or are so jealous that the choose to threaten or talk crap about you, they need to eff off. Seriously.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors and much luck on your writing career. Can't wait to read more written by you!

Courtney
AilinTilin chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
Good luck Stephanie Bell, good luck. Can you please tell me where I can buy your books?
kritters03 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Sweetie I am sorry to hear about your mom and about all of the deaths threats. People need to relize that this not real life, they are stories. I am loved your stories for years, and I understand why you got feed up with this fandom, but faking your death was not the way to go. I have read your biography page and want to thank you for acknowledging what you did was not a wise decision. I'm glad about the success you are having in real life, but I don't think put on your profile page about doing drugs was a good idea and down right weird. Whatever the future holds, please remember this (and this goes the people the reading the comments) your actions may have consequences whether they are on good or bad that it hold you.
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »