Reviews for The You I always Knew
Zenkat chapter 50 . 12/16/2012
That was amazing, thank you for making such a great story.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 50 . 12/13/2012
Wonderful story! I love it! :)
GamerRCL chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
Well I like your story so far, I'm on chapter 20. It seems like you really like to use the word schmuck. LoL
GamerRCL0505 chapter 14 . 11/11/2011
The end of chapter 14 isnt a cliffhanger, but otherwise it's awesome!
rileybear 14 chapter 50 . 8/19/2011
It's done! Wow, that was a really really good story! Thank you for writing it!
Sayer Rose chapter 50 . 11/13/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY AND I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT ZACH THEY SHOUL HAVE NOT PUT HIM IN THE LOONY BIN THAT WAS FOOLISH OF THEM
Sayer Rose chapter 15 . 11/12/2010
Her Father?
televisionluver chapter 50 . 8/13/2010
I really, really liked this story, and I think it wounld be awesome if you wrote a sequel! It could be about how they raise their kids, and everybody else's kids and stuff! It would be a fun story to read. Anyway loved the story! :)
Rochelle Templer chapter 50 . 7/7/2010
Sorry I didn't review this before now, but I loved how you wrapped this up. :D

The cake that they had sounded really cool. I love how Althea was all reluctant it first to cut into it and then she's like "screw it." ;)

Also that little speech from Hodgins was so...him somehow. Again I liked Althea's response of how "that was almost sweet." ;P

The way the wedding itself was described, I could really picture it in my mind, and it seems like the kind of ceremony that Zack and Althea would love.

And for that last touch, I did love the revenge being sweet Doctor Sweets line. ;) I have a soft spot for such puns with his name.

Again, great ending for a great story. I'll be looking forward your "missing scenes" sequel to this story. :D
Suezanne chapter 50 . 7/2/2010
TToTT fantastic ending
Raine44354 chapter 50 . 7/2/2010
oh my god, that was such a sweet ending. i loved it. sweet little Zach.

Raine
Rochelle Templer chapter 49 . 7/1/2010
I have my clueless moments...most of the time I just do a better job of hiding them. ;)

I know exactly how you feel about feeling a little sad about this ending. I know that I will probably feel the same way when I finally end The Heart of the Family. And just like you, I'm actually toying with the idea of creating another fic that will have chapters that add to THotF as well. ;)

Anyway, I enjoyed the speeches. I do love that you had Brennan do her speech that she gave Booth in TBotBL in this...it is a great bit. And I enjoyed how nostalgic this chapter felt.

Wow...all that's left is the wedding. As much as I'm sorry to see it go, I'm excited about seeing the conclusion. :D
Rochelle Templer chapter 48 . 6/26/2010
Hard to believe we are so close to the end...

Get brother's boyfriend to wedding...see I was pretty clueless when it came to figuring that out. ;)

I love the build-up to the wedding and how the wedding will be the last chapter...it will be an epic way to end things.

Oh and I do love how Angela was ratted out for being pregnant by her pelvic bones ;) Only in the world of the Jeffersonian...

Can't wait for the finale...:D
Suezanne chapter 48 . 6/24/2010
that's so cute .
Raine44354 chapter 48 . 6/24/2010
whoot! i love this! my parents are all cool about same sex relationships (thank god). grrr... im kinda mad at you. your poll was between White Collar and Leverage. that just killed me. if i had a choice i'd pick both but no. i picked white collar btw, but only because even though there are only a select few leverage fics there are even less of white collar and who can deny the overly sexy neal caffery? (i cant).

Raine