Reviews for Voice in the Wind
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
nice
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I so wasn't expecting that. Peter's dead. :( It's a lovely piece. Very sad, but lovely nonetheless.
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
im in shock!
you killed me with the end!
CreatorsOfWorlds chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh my. Good thing they didn't actually lose Peter in the books - they need all of them. But it was a very touching little story. Thanks.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I thought I've reviewed this before. But apparently I haven't. ):

Fic-wise(disregarding your note before...), I thought it would have made a more poignant story if it was actually Ed who died in the end...and we see Peter drawing strength from the immense faith that Ed had and moving on, if you'd get what I mean.

Still, this was a brilliant story.

Thank you for sharing this with us and I'm sorry to hear about your friend...):
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh, but it's so sad! And Peter's death, and... But Edmund was, as Peter said, so strong in his faith that they would be reunited eventually. Thank you for sharing this.
aile-chan chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Again, your stories all contain a twist don't they? I love unpredictability like this, much like the Romanic Era for music (guess who just had their Music History test) I honestly can't believe Peter died, but it seems fitting for this story. Good job!
chocodrizzle chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I swear. You have got a SERIOUS talent for writing. Theres always some kind of unexpected twist or surprise at the end. This one was no different. Was completely not expecting it to end the way it did.. :)
CherylSongbow chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wow. Just...wow...
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
So did Peter die?

that's new
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
AW! How heartbreaking is that?

Man, you amaze me with your skills. One minute, your writing's depressing with a hint of foreboding; the next, it's depressing with a light of hope and love! Make up your mind! XD Kidding, of course! You know I LOVE your work! XP (lol. You make my writing look absolutely pathetic... XP XD)

Poor Pete and Ed! Ed's all scared and affected by death, and Pete is asked what he'd do if Ed died? Then, Ed just goes along with it, and they battle about who's stronger...! XD Gosh, such silly, broody boys! XP I can't believe Pete DIED, after ALL of that...! O.O T.T

Rock on! As always, this was amazing! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
wow. i just got all cold inside, and stopped breathing for a minute. That was... an unexpected ending, and terribly well done.

thank you, for writing amazing stories, and sharing them with the world.

Shadow
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Your little epilogue made my mouth drop open. *sigh* How sad to think of what might have been had one of the Pevensies died in Narnia. But luckily LWW doesn't end that way. ;)

Great job with this story. It makes sense that Edmund, the weaker in body (debatably), would be stronger than Peter in his faith. I've always sort of pictured the two of them that way. And Ed would be the one to contemplate morality. ;)

Lion be with you,

KC
Bartholo chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Do they have churches in Narnia? Peter dead? what would that change? all of the Chronicles. just some random questions. nice twist in the end.
eriphi chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Lovely! This was so sad and beautiful and unexpected. Well done, and thank you for sharing it. Now, off to read some more.