Reviews for Today it Was Her, Tomorrow it Would Be Him
ThePinkLady16 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
I liked it..I think the lack of repsonses is because it's rated M and M stories a shown automatically you have to go up to the filters and request that..but still twas very sweet :D
ltlsky489 chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
great job, i really enjoyed this story.
Signed Daine chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
I just reviewed but without logging in. If you know any good don/robin stories that would be awesome. Your's was really good.
Daine chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
this story was awesome. Yeah I don't find a lot of don/robin stories on here. There seems to be more about Charlie and don as brothers than any girls. I'd like to find a site for the pairing too. A good angsty story about that pairing would be awesome.
loozy chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
I'm a happy puddle of mush now and I am loving it... No idea how I am going to do my nails now, but cannot bring myself to care...

Perfect way to go on a fanfic- break... Thanks so much for posting and writing and sharing!
loozy chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
*flail*

I think this was the point where I got incoherent... *more flailing*

Oh, this is... So perfect... And such a lovely way to tell him those three words...

And who would not want to rest her head on his chest? *yowza!*
loozy chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
I love how her brain is on the one hand professional and on the other hand she still thinks about Don's *nekkid!* body...

I know there was a reason why I loved her *giggle*
loozy chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh, he is nekkid! Don is nekkid!

I had to stop there and breathe for a second and try to forget about that gorgeous mental image... *happy sigh*

Oh, no angst... :D So far I am still coherent, but I can recall when I get incoherent... Ah well... :P
CD57 chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
oh heck, it is not the series. I like this! Robin is nice, Don sleeping is... yummie. So: well done. Keep them coming ;-)
newgal chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Good job. I enjoyed this.
kmfc17 chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
I loved the last part. Well I loved the whole thing. I am with you I don't think there are a lot of Don/Robin fans here because I can't find enough stories about them. If you know of another site and can PM me that will be great. Thanks again for writing this.
JohnnieLynn chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
You not getting reviews? There must be some sort of atmospheric disorder. That can be the only explaination. You are one of the few authors that I always download their stories and save to my harddrive. This story is wonderful. I read it on another site awhile back and I enjoyed reading it again here.

Not like Don/Robin ? Are you nuts! There is not nearly enough Don/Robin stories online. Please anytime you feel like writing a sweet Don/Robin story know that at least I will always enjoy reading it. I even enjoy hurt/comfort, angst, crime, anything. Just please keep writing.
kmfc17 chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
love the series.
GIRLY549 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I like it. Thanks for writing it. I can't seem to find enough Don/Robin so I appreciate it.