Reviews for A Betrayal of Sincere Regard
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
VWalk chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Linstock chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Then ending to this was just wonderful. I loved the idea of his hands “speaking” in a sense. Great work.
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Love how you had Spock feeling the same way as Nyota. I definitely feel that the whole situation would be a very realistic reaction.
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Nicely written, thank you.
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
i like that you brought this up! i think it's fab that they are together! but if you watch the first episode on youtube they have this chat where you can clearly see if would never work for that spock and nyota. you should really check it out and continue this fic after you see it! really!
Hepburn chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
An interesting take but I have to take umbrage with you describing Nyota Uhura's skin colour as "smooth cream"! Come on she is Black not mixed race and she could hardly be described as smooth cream in pigmentation in the TOS or in this latest incarnation in the movie.

This irked me because I am the same 'pigmentation' as Uhura (movie) and I would never ever describe myself as smooth cream.

Other than that oh and that you had her make sanka and Spock is then drinking tea, I do think that you wrote this well and the inner dialogue is nicely written.
miseria chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Excellent - thank you for sharing :)
andaere chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This is really well-written and descriptive, without going over the top. I just LOVE how Nyota can read the subtle messages and changes in Spock's hands and expression. :)
Josie010 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Very beautifully written.
Rileybby chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I really liked it.

It's going on my favorites.
LisaBoston chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I really liked this story. Very acurate depiction of both caracters.
josephineb chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
this was perfect. Such a good job, and thanks for sharing! 3
A.Miles chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I love this, I'm so glad that you didn't have Spock spouting out I love you's or calling her pet names. I think you did very well in keeping them both in character and the story and concept were both really good and well written.