Reviews for A Murmur of Fire in the Vein
MiccaF chapter 23 . 5/22
Love this from beginning to end!
Orangeduck23 chapter 23 . 4/12
I keep going back to this one. It’s a favorite. One of the best I’ve read and I’ve read thousands. Xo
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
uh no offense but she had no right to tell Angela about his addiction if he wanted people to know he would tell then
landapanda chapter 23 . 8/10/2017
I loved this. I'm so incredibly glad you you had them get real help rather than the whole, "love conquered everything!" thing almost everyone seems to do. Sure, love is powerful, but for most real problems it isnt enough to change habits or balance imbalances. This was an absolute pleasure to read.
Kayozm chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Okay, so obviously I'm jumping on here waaaay late, and you're probably not even on FF anymore, but I gotta ask - that story about the dogs & cats restaurant - did *you* write that as a child? :)
ComplexLayers chapter 23 . 11/29/2016
I tend to shy away from AH stories as I generally don't enjoy them but yours caught my eye and I gave it a shot. I have to say I immensely enjoyed this one and I was thrilled beyond measure when I realized how parallel this was to the canon personalites! A job very well done!
eaterofwords chapter 12 . 7/3/2016
I they were gonna have sex
eaterofwords chapter 11 . 7/3/2016
"she's going to think I'm the slutty bitch et cetera et cetera..yup kinda true tho
eaterofwords chapter 11 . 7/3/2016
mom and dad hale -.-
eaterofwords chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
I don't feel comfortable with her dating him just because she's afraid he'll relapse, it's only been a day ..
eaterofwords chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
"I wasn't prepared to face Edward with another boyfriend.. et cetera et cetera" I know Bella, you're the worst of them all
eaterofwords chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
what impact Bella? he can't hit you, this girl*smh*
eaterofwords chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
sheriffs are shooting black people out here btw
delany16789 chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
I like the ending of this chapter
delany16789 chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
I see flyleaf in this chapter
3,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »