Reviews for A Murmur of Fire in the Vein
Seriously, she wants unprotected sex with an intravenous heroin user? You are as stupid as your character is.
You’ve officially converted me to a Jasper fan
LOVE
Iliketoread chapter 23 . 7/29
I really had a great time reading this fanfiction. It was on something that is not greatly talked about. At the same time the flow of narration was great which made it into a heartfelt and intact story. This fanfic has definitely become one of my favourities.
goldseadragon chapter 13 . 7/28
Maybe Alice would be taken down a peg if someone finally pressed charges. Bella let her commit assault twice now, that's nuts. Strap on a pair, Bella!
I remember "Puff the Magic Dragon" from Captain Kangaroo. Boy, that was a LOOOOONG time ago!
readingKs chapter 23 . 6/24
I had a mad desire to re-read this story and its just as good as when I first read it many many years ago! Great job and I can't believe it's almost been a decade since it was first published! Makes me feel really old to know I've been reading these stories for so long but the great ones like this make it worthwhile!
MiccaF chapter 23 . 5/22
Love this from beginning to end!
Orangeduck23 chapter 23 . 4/12
I keep going back to this one. It’s a favorite. One of the best I’ve read and I’ve read thousands. Xo
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
uh no offense but she had no right to tell Angela about his addiction if he wanted people to know he would tell then
landapanda chapter 23 . 8/10/2017
I loved this. I'm so incredibly glad you you had them get real help rather than the whole, "love conquered everything!" thing almost everyone seems to do. Sure, love is powerful, but for most real problems it isnt enough to change habits or balance imbalances. This was an absolute pleasure to read.
Kayozm chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Okay, so obviously I'm jumping on here waaaay late, and you're probably not even on FF anymore, but I gotta ask - that story about the dogs & cats restaurant - did *you* write that as a child? :)
ComplexLayers chapter 23 . 11/29/2016
I tend to shy away from AH stories as I generally don't enjoy them but yours caught my eye and I gave it a shot. I have to say I immensely enjoyed this one and I was thrilled beyond measure when I realized how parallel this was to the canon personalites! A job very well done!
eaterofwords chapter 12 . 7/3/2016
I they were gonna have sex
eaterofwords chapter 11 . 7/3/2016
"she's going to think I'm the slutty bitch et cetera et cetera..yup kinda true tho
3,493 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »