Reviews for A Murmur of Fire in the Vein
K8 Whitlock chapter 23 . 11/18
I was already crying before this chapter and my name is Katie so I lost it. Thank you for a beautiful story. I was nervous about reading it but it was truly with it.
Erica Thrush chapter 23 . 7/31
Dang, that was quite some set of feels. I never really imagined addicts as people to be helped- repulsed and disgusted, sure, perhaps pitied, but you opened a new window for me when it comes to this topic. You're an amazing author, no doubt, and this story is by far my favorite Jasper/Bella fic.
sofiaskat chapter 23 . 4/15
As someone with clinical depression, I feel you captured Jasper perfectly. Thank you for a stunning read.
grapesiii chapter 9 . 4/11
so cute!
But he was drinking
caressa28 chapter 13 . 12/6/2019
Damn Bella cant keep a secret to save her soul. Im sorry but im really trying to see what is so special about her.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/28/2019
It was a litle diferent from my usually reading but It was worth.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
momma2fan chapter 23 . 3/19/2019
I've recently broadened my horizons to other pairings with Bella. I have to say this is one of my favorites that I have read of her and Jasper. Well done!
tdetwilightlover chapter 18 . 3/15/2019
Painful, but very realistic, nice job as a writer.
tdetwilightlover chapter 14 . 3/13/2019
Jesus fuck bella. Can you grow a god damn backbone holy fuck. You need to call him out on his shit. He’s an addict that’s what he needs not a fucking enabler! So stop fucking saying sorry
tdetwilightlover chapter 10 . 3/13/2019
How is Angela the only voice of reason ?!
tdetwilightlover chapter 9 . 3/12/2019
... he’s a heroin user not a molly user... what the fuck is a promise going to do I’m sorry but literally no.
tdetwilightlover chapter 8 . 3/12/2019
She has absolutely no idea what she’s getting into. Addictions aren’t just some fluffy thing to throw in a story and have it magically be fixed and cured by the power of love. Especially a heroine addiction. While I think you’ve done a good job of starting to capture the addiction and the habit for jasper I am curious how in the hell bella is going to suddenly “cure” him because there is no “cure” you just have good days and bad days.
sohelpmegod chapter 1 . 3/7/2019