Reviews for A Murmur of Fire in the Vein
alexiana75 chapter 23 . 11/23/2021
it was absolutely amazing! I am no therapist but you described perfectly both their struggles, his and hers. I am so glad, to se a HEA! Thank you, for a wonderful time
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 11/22/2021
oh sweetheart! Poor boy!
So, he lives with all the Cullens plus Rose?
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 11/22/2021
it was a very good beginning! Yes I love Edward, but I love Jasper as well. I can't wait to see next!
novembershowers chapter 23 . 5/4/2021
I got into the story with little expectations and came out with a lot of praise on the plot, story, characterization, and overall good feeling after reading it. thank you.
LumosLyra chapter 23 . 4/11/2021
I'm not sure what I expected when I started this, but it wasn't a trip down addiction lane. Even so, this was a heartbreaking and beautiful tale and I'm so glad I found it. I loved the sweet moments, the sassy ones, and the sad ones. Well done.
K8 Whitlock chapter 23 . 11/18/2020
I was already crying before this chapter and my name is Katie so I lost it. Thank you for a beautiful story. I was nervous about reading it but it was truly with it.
bluewhistlingthrush chapter 23 . 7/31/2020
Dang, that was quite some set of feels. I never really imagined addicts as people to be helped- repulsed and disgusted, sure, perhaps pitied, but you opened a new window for me when it comes to this topic. You're an amazing author, no doubt, and this story is by far my favorite Jasper/Bella fic.
thisismerightnow chapter 23 . 4/15/2020
As someone with clinical depression, I feel you captured Jasper perfectly. Thank you for a stunning read.
grapesiii chapter 9 . 4/11/2020
so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2020
But he was drinking
caressa28 chapter 13 . 12/6/2019
Damn Bella cant keep a secret to save her soul. Im sorry but im really trying to see what is so special about her.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/28/2019
It was a litle diferent from my usually reading but It was worth.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
momma2fan chapter 23 . 3/19/2019
I've recently broadened my horizons to other pairings with Bella. I have to say this is one of my favorites that I have read of her and Jasper. Well done!
tdetwilightlover chapter 18 . 3/15/2019
Painful, but very realistic, nice job as a writer.
tdetwilightlover chapter 14 . 3/13/2019
Jesus fuck bella. Can you grow a god damn backbone holy fuck. You need to call him out on his shit. He’s an addict that’s what he needs not a fucking enabler! So stop fucking saying sorry
3,518 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »