Reviews for A Murmur of Fire in the Vein
4theloveof.fire chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
You know at this point I will say that you are an amazing author and that I have never cried so much reading a story. *two thumbs up*
ptl4ever419 chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
I loved your story and it helped me better understand my cousin problem with drugs and his rehab. It was amazing and I love how you didn't just have everything get better but had them work at it.
truugoddess chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
Awwe. This Was Great.. I loved it
AllTheRage1983 chapter 23 . 8/25/2014
My first BxJ fic! And I loved it! I may start having Team Jasper leanings...
paintedbywords chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
This story was incredible. It could honestly be published if the names were changed! It was so wonderfully written and the plot was perfect. I never got bored and lost interest, and the characters were all portrayed well. Great job!
M.S.Carol chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
well that as a roller coaster ride of emotions
M.S.Carol chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
indeed layered characters
M.S.Carol chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
I'm really liking this story. it's quite fun.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/29/2014
As a girl who's had a boyfriend go through rehab twice, this was a wonderful read. I related to both Alice and Bella and Jasper may as well have been my ex. You created a great story that really touched me and I appreciate the reality of it all.
ChefMae chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
I loved your story the situations you wrote about are very true and realistic I suffer from both depression and a mild case of addiction and I could totally relate to the story
Sorry. im anon chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
You did beautifully in the telling of Jasper's addictions as well as his mental illnesses. Very real, very raw and the emotion came through perfectly without being too much.
bellachaos chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
Outstanding story. I don't usualy read all human Twilight fics but you did an amazing job with the characters and the relationships.
Lily Tsukino chapter 23 . 1/11/2014
Great story. Thank you for writing it. :)
stone5fly chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Paul Newman...I still believe to be the best looking movie star to date!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/8/2014
Thank you for such a wonderful story!
3,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »