Reviews for A Stitch in Time
me myself chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
not bad at all dude ;D just a shortcut over 4 chapters ;) well done. love to read your stuff
me myself chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
awesome dude, really awesome :)
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
Great writing. I loved this episode and enjoyed your expansion on it. These boys, so complex with each other when everything should be simple.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
this is a brilliant tag! thanks so much for expanding on what I thought was very rushed!
carocali chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
Interesting look inside the boy's heads and a nice wrap up to the next episode! Thanks for sharing!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Great ending. The boys didn't really make up until after "Lucifier Rising" so this ended well.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
great
carocali chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
"If he hadn’t drank more of Ruby’s blood his brother would be dead—again. No, a little demon juice was a small price to pay to keep his brother safe and to end Lilith."

It's amazing how Sam's so focused on his revenge and his brother's safety. It broke my heart in the last episode where he said he didn't plan to make it out alive.

I like the way you've filled all this in for us.

:D
LvSammy chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
This is great! Thanks for a really great read...I cant wait to read the rest...please tell me it will be up soon. THANKS
KatieLB chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
i think its because we want them to be brothers again so badly we will take any kind of sam whumpage to see dean be the brother we know he wants to be... damn sam and that blood!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Poor Sam. He really was drowning by the end of season four. Bobby was right about that.
Littleprincess7975 chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Another great chapter. Keep up the great work and good luck. As I read I can picture everything going on so clearly.
stretch-toffee chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Hey, this is so cool. By far one of the best tags I've read for this episode. Can't wait for the next chapter x
primadonna cat chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Sam's blood loss is so similar in syptoms as his withdrawl that Dean doesn't know. This makes sence. But I like how you have Dean suspicious and doubtful. I also liked how he "conversed" with John about how Sam had changed.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Thanks for the update, Nicole.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »