Reviews for Together Forever
Samie Seville chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I am not much on stories with a christian religion theme but great story anyways.
PinkStarLover000 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
What an awesome story! I have been crying while reading all of it. It's so sweet and loving. :')
Valiant Saber chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
*sniffle* ok that was beautiful!
I'm Not Mad- I'm Alice chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I finally talked myself into reading this, and the tears have ceased long enough for me to see what I'm writing. LOL... This was so beautiful! I started bawling about halfway through it, because of the sad beauty of it and I couldn't stop thinking about how I almost lost my grandpa last year, so this story definently hit me close to home. Well, this is going into my faves, and I'm going to stumble blindly in the dark to locate the tissues. Wish me luck! XD
Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
*wipes away silent tears and chokes back a sob*

That was so beautiful! T_T
Dalia1784 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Thi story was so sad. I tought of that song called Together Again by Eavanescence.
Miss Minnie Mouse chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I cannot believe I am going to write this but I am crying...right now...reading this...It is so touching.
yensid365 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
...(lip trembles, WAILS) Mickey and Minnie are DEAD! X'O WHY?

This is probably one of the most heartbreaking fanfictions I've ever read, but knowing that it could never really happen, I'm not 100% saddened by it. But I love how you portrayed Minnie and Mickey's love for each other. Some things I thought were out of character, like when they called each other "doll" or "baby," or when they thought of having sex in the hospital, but other than that, it was very touching and very heartbreaking. Let's hope that Mickey's next voice will truly bring out the best in Walt Disney. :)
Poohbear98366 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
ohmygawd! I bawled, this story was so amazing, so heart-felt, so touching! Great, fantastic job! I loved the ending, too! You rock! Rest in Peace, Wayne! Your fans and family will always love you, and never forget you! 3