Reviews for It Never Rains in Southern California
susan chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
great story ! please keep writing ) )
susan chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
great story freddo please keep writing and please update soon ') ')
susan chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
great story! about them going though the warp and losing there clothes it was embarasing and sandor saying he needed a cold shower probally sevral but I don'thin that would help his problem. pleasedo some thing about IQ 9 he's such a perv.

like set him up with a girl robot or something.

please keep writing ') ')
susan chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
oh by the way I like the part that nova appogized to sandor about the very hurt remark she made to him & he forgave her.

I know him missing limbs for that train wreck on pluto and mio ( his sister) died.

may be with advanced technology now growing stuff I bet anything that he like to be able to have kids.

I hope it works for him... he make a great dad!

he took care of sasha wildstar when alex & starsha died she was left in his care to bring sasha up as a normal girl.

please keep writing 'P ')
susan chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
well bryian got his in the end now his wife is free of him!

I would love to see hardy goign into the delivery roomwhen his wife is in labor and holding her hand though all of this. please keep writing ') ')
susan chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
it seems that jeffy hardy at least was giving the pregnant girl a complement and he was not insulting her . I think he feels bad that his co worker is such a jerk for treating his wife badly ...

I'm sure that hardy will be looking out for her and the twins though I kind of see when he gets back I wouldn't doubt it I'd bet anything he would be in the delevery room while she's in labor holding her hand thoughout all of this being the gentleman he is..

she got cheesed of at hardy it's the horemones while being pregnant. I'm sure she will appoligise to hardy for hurting his feelings. I hope they marry though it be great he would be a great dad!

please keep writing ') 'P
susan chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
dear freddo,

thank you for updating this star blazers story I been waiting for you to update for quite some time it's geting good.

btw: did hartford get any ice for his boo boo?

I think bread and water would suffice for that creep.

I'm glad nova defended herself.

please keep writing and update soon ') 'P
susan chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
please continue the story.

it's a very good story please keep writing ) )