Reviews for Art Therapy
TheHiddenAngel chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
i liked it the style and everything the flow was good to not to much of something or the other. good luck on later works
DanishBeing chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I've read it all and in some ways I'm speechless:

1# At points in the story I felt as though I was dragged directly into Sasuke's head, presented to his brain and allowed to view everything from his point of view.

2# The story was very heartbreaking and realistic, but somehow a little "heavy" to read. I'd appreciated if you had described the characters and surrounding a little more. At times it was hard figuring out whether Naruto was ugly as f*ck or beautiful.

3# At the same time I couldn't really figure out what Naruto's background were... he had a mother? Some of the things in your story confused me a little. But nontheless I enjoyed it, very much acttually. It's not often I find a story like this, which keeps me hungering for more.

4# Your way of potraying Naruto's sadness was very much alive. It was a very beautiful way of describing his grief. Tho' I'd wish I'd gotten some more Point of view from Naruto as well. Despite being one of the main characters I felt as though he never really got expressed much.

But all in all - Bravo, well done. I hope you're going to write another story like this, but perhaps, a little more lighthearted. I'd love to read some humor SasuNaru from you, at some points in the story I sensed some funny remarks. :)4/6!
PimmyProductions chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
i loved it...why this story has little reviews...i dunno but it was great.

Different and realistic
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
i liked it. i am looking forward to reading other stories of yours
superflaj chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
holy i was done reading i started to cry.

i've probably read about milion other fics and i gotta say that this is one of the best ones i have ever come across.

the style, the characters, the theme, everything was..like whoa

i want it turned into a movie, i really really really loved it, it was so very intense, heartbreaking, heartwarming...it was real.

and one of the funniest lines ever "..and how Professor Blah of the Department of Blahtology thinks Itachi's the new fucking Easter Bunny" priceless _

ok, i'm off to read all of your other naruto fics!
panda-sensei chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
I'm slightly sleep-deprived so this isn't going to be a magical review of joy and happiness, but I'll do my best '

I really liked this story, I thought it captured the emotions of the characters really well. The storyline was good and realistic (:

And now, my brain is shutting down and I'm probably going to go to sleep. This story should have more reviews...I don't know why. I like stories having lots of reviews, I'm sure it makes the stories feel special about themselves.
yaoihime22 chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
I'm not one to read on character death but this one seemed interesting , i liked the plot and where it was going but there wasn't' a lot of info on how it was on the graffiti other than the small one at the end also i understand that kids are confused on sexuality but this story made it looked like naru was the seme and sasuke the uke . also if hes ok with touching why not anal sex that was a big blow to the raven that i think due that he knows that there's love involved but with naru seems like hes there as a past time and not really caring on if he hurts sasu's feelings . like i said good plot it makes you think on how fragile a life is and how a death affects more people than what ourselves believe.
Nimeria chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I love your story It's beautiful , sad and kinda got into me. (
BlessingNinjaPirate chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Wow this story was really strange! Don't get me wrong, In a really GOOD way!

I absolutely loved it. It sounded melo-dramatic but not completely if you can see where I am going!

Itachi: No one gets you! Shut up!

Me: Pst* What ever. Go screw a tree or something!

Ok carrying on! Sorry I didn't review the previous chapters, I kind of read it in one go! I think you did an amazing job in this story!

Very talented indeed!

Look foward to reading more of your work!

Though I was quite sad about Kiba dying but it all worked out and made sense in the end!

And "ART THERAPY" Just Rules!

Okay I'm done now with this review! Amazing story!

Animartchic chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
THis story is truly deep and amazing, Great job on it! You make me want to get up and paint again...but its really late and I need sleep. I loved the grafetii idea, and how akward you made it for Sasuke and Naruto when they first started kissing. You made it sound real, and thats good.
mindlesslover228 chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Kudos! What an awesome story! You have a very sophisticated, pleasant writing style, and the plot was very realistic and touching. You made everyone seem like a real person and not a character, which not that many people on ff can do. I'll be honest... I cried a little bit ;)

When I read this story, I looked you up on deviantart and found out that- HOLY SHIT- you're also an amazing artist! I looked through some of your stuff and came to the conclusion that you deserve the worlds most massive high five. Congrats on recruiting another fangirl! Keep up the good work!
Stormyclouds chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
That's okay because this last chapter was awsome. Very well written! You did a great job, so feel good about yourself. I even started crying in the end when Sakura came into the classroom with bright pink hair, I don't exactly know what it was that struck a nerve, but something did. Keep up the good writing!
Ryuske chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
One Question: Have you ever read "Boy meets Boy"? How this story was written reminds me of that story. You're was touching,well written and realistic. Sad to say I have no clue where those songs came from, but the lyrics matched and I loved it. Please write more. You say that you suck at writing, but I say you're wrong. After reading this, I thought "This person should write a book." Hell, rest assured that if you do, I'll buy it. Loved it so much that I favorite it. 100/10, even though it makes no sense.
SkoRn3d chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
*sits in a corner and sobs quietly*

This is my last year in highschool - except Kahu did get pregnant.
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
No review I could give would be able to pay proper homage to the fantistic work you've done here.

So I'll settle for, I love it. Truely. And I can't wait for the rest.

Ja ne