Reviews for 9 Crimes
Silver Alpha chapter 1 . 7/6
Awe how sweet
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/16
Interesting point of difference between the pain Rosalie has mentally/emotionally without physical marks and what Jasper has with all his scars. Some think it is just the love of a mate that changes the you bring out it is the love of family also that changes them. Not at much as a mate, but still changes. Thanks for sharing.
antonia chapter 1 . 3/29
thank you for this, it was really great. i have seen few people who do rosalie justice, not even stephenie meyer write her character well. but you did a wonderful job, thank you
Dixiepixie234 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Angst much?
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Wow, that was perfection.- I don't know what else to say, u did such an amazing job. That was Rosalie... IS Rosalie.
I loved the way u described every relationship.
I've always loved her, but this makes me love her even more.
Great job.
blackacess chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
what a great in-depth character analysis of Rosalie!
mnov29 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I loved this!
LeolaElain chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
No matter how you look at it, Rosalie needs her family. You make it quite clear in this one-shot that they are her support system. They love her without judging her. She may have thought she had lost everything but she gained so much as well.

Wonderfully Written,

BeautifulxDestructionx chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
love this I've always loved Rosalie , thought she was deeply misunderstood but I think you sum her up perfectly here.
for lack of a better name chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow! This story renders me speechless. You are so talented,and you really Have good perception to the characters qualities. You make this work, and honestly, I don't even like twilight so much, but you make it so much more personal than Stephanie Meyer ever did!
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wow, what a fantastic piece of work! This is a great insight into such a complicated, often ignored character. There's some brilliant wording here as well, particularly: 'She imagined their child often, allowed that old hurt to wrap itself around her until it touched him, until he ached for wanting to give her what he never could.' I love how you crawled inside this 'shallow' girl and showed her depth. Thanks so much!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
A great story. Very well written.
lisaflorence16 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This is amazing! Really I've never read anything like it thanks :)
Darkness' Embrace chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Just lovely.
xoxoRotemxoxo chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
this story made me cry. amazing as always. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »