Reviews for Need
Hounds-and-Books chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Wow. That was... wow.
CRF chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Once again I would just like to say how much I love this fic and what a great insight it gives into both Spock's and Uhura's characters. Please write more- you are a great writer:) Take care, be safe, God bless, and have a great and safe summer!:)
CRF chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was wonderful- it gave one of the best insights into Spock's character that I've read. Please write more- have a great and safe summer!:)
IRunWithWerewolves chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Absolutely love the last line.
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wonderfully done! Beautiful.
Dimplz chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Loved it. Thanks.
clow-san chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Aww... we all know this IS what happened in that lift. Lovely show of raw emotions. Great job.
JediClerwhoisaSpockUhurafan chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Much better than the cene that I saw in the film. You should make a sequel.
VivalaZebra chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
HaHa I liked your version MUCH more that the boring scene they decided to go with in the movie!
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I knew there was something missing from that turbo-lift scene.

Thanks for telling us what to look for, in the deleted scenes file.
CocoChanel88 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
this should've been in the movie.
witchlightone chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Beautifully done! You've made one of my favorite scenes even more amazing. From now on in my mind this is exactly what happened. You've got a fantastic gift... Thanks for sharing it!
PinkElegance chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
yep, that's definitely what happened. The *rejected* scene, as it were! excellent!
BlueWhitney chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Well, I must say I rather liked that. Admittedly, I came across this fic while on the cruise for . . . um . . . S/U sexytimes, which you portrayed admirably here, without a hint of floweriness. But in addition, I appreciate the emotion in this piece. It feels genuine.
I Am Spock chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That is exactly what should have happen in the turbo lift! This was awesome!