Reviews for Color Blind
fireandrain5150 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
You know, I said I wouldn't review this because I felt I had nothing to offer by doing so. Since I thought it doesn't help the author in any way to say "Hey I love this story! It's perfect!", and since I couldn't find anything for you to possibly improve upon... I simply said nothing at all and just added it to my favs.

But I've reread it a couple of times since then. It has 7 reviews at the moment, and that little number (to me) is just heart breaking. I sat here and thought "Good Lord, she deserves more recognition! Why haven't more people reviewed it?" And all the while I had not reviewed it either! lol surely I can do better than that

The best stories aren't always reviewed the most it seems.

Writers put their material out there for our reading pleasure, along with their need to express themselves, and it's slightly selfish of me to enjoy it and not say a little THANK YOU and let you know what I think of it.

I'll remember not to do that in the future, and make it known when I adore the work of others. After the stories you've given us, isn't it the least we readers can do? It's a beautiful story, thought provoking and heart warming. I love it. Thank you for writing it. If by conveying my thanks, I can inspire you even a little (even a fraction of the inspiration you've given me!) then I will be VERY happy!

(I hope I don't sound like a stalker) :\
firelarc chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
thats one of the most beutiful tings ive ever read. just priceless. cant wait to read more of your works
shiznats chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wow...and wow and wow...astonishing...
Ume sama chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Just like reading your 'Life is Perfect'. Your works leave me speechless with breath of realty and surrounded with beauty. Thank you for sharing this eloquent work.
Nykonyx chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wow... that was beautiful. A story told in colors.

. Write more, please!

-Akira

It felt like a picture book with black and white letters showing a movie in poetry.

Does that make sense? It does for me. xD
balticbard chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
wow

that is

so

beautiful
DnDsKit chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
...I love you so much! But seriously, you've wowed me yet again! Your stories always leave me with a multitude of emotions. You truly do seem to have mastered the art of spell-binding stories. Congrats on yet another perfectly written work. _
Meilia chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Finally! My fav. author has made another chapter! thank you so much!