Reviews for Hallelujah
ggirl1710 chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Wait?! Did Rod die?! NOOOO!
Rosita-chan chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Damn... ;_;
That make me cry...snif snif
CrazyBoxHeadMan chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
This story always makes me cry... that is hard to do with written is so beautifully written, and my everything aches now ):
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Did Rodney commit suicide or is that just me?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
I love this. You should so continue this
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Okay the "Make me pretty" in Ch. 1 made me crack up...By the end of Ch. 2 I was crying
ShegoRulz chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Wow...that was BEAUTIFUL! sad, but amazing work! Hope to see more Rod/Nicky fics from you :D x
Dumb Genius chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oooohhhh my gosh! Hahaa! "Make me pretty"! XD Is that a reference to that youtube video with the interview where Rod comes out of the closet and Nicky says "Now all 65 Canadian women are gonna know" Or does he actually say it in the musical? ANYWAYS, I love this! I don't usually read tragedy but I thought, 'Eh, might as well give it a shot', and I'm so GLAD I did!
HettyBobcat chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This is starting out so very good. I very much hope you continue this.
Vellace chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Oh so cute, very well done! Rod and Nicky are the best! Please write more!
Strawberry Vibe chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Seemed in character enough. There aren't enough Avenue Q fanfictions. :( Please continue.
charzard1219 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This is cute... I really hope you continue it.

FranBMan chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Best fic I've read in ages. Finally - someone on the internet able to form a coherent sentence!

Anyway, this was very Nicky. And I'm glad you didn't makes Rod too simpering. Excellent start (and love you for referencing the Rod/Nicky/Kate interview - "Make me pretty!")