Reviews for Past, and Present
akuma-chan25300 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
So the first time was when she gave him all her food and died from hunger. The second time was shielding him from a dagger. The third time was when she saved him from a fire. The fourth time was when she was accused of something that she probaly haven't done. Finally, the last was when he was saved from being run over by a speeding car, right? Pretty sad, but otherwise, very cute and well-written.
Deep-Sadness chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
that was so sad...but i loved it
cuteanimeXD14378 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
this is an interesting story, but at the same time very sad. it was good in my opinion. good work.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
wowo this was really good
golden doe chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
i read this story through my phone again when i was still in school and it's REALLY good. Though there are unaviodable mistakes us humans make. But well, it's natural. We can't avoid mistakes so don't worry as much about it.

BUT of course your readers would prefer to read a story with ALMOST no mistakes. But i really like yo now.

You're good in SakuxAny pairings. I'm glad you're making stories where Sakuno is in but not with Ryoma.

hehe...

This story is oh so GREAT! I love it. It was perfect! I love the plot! and you know, this story reminded me of my history class yesterday. the opening paragraphs that is :D

Great job! and keep going!
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
wah so sad that he could not saved he... make a sequel make this a happy one... please