Reviews for Ten Songs
66000 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
haha your characters wernt total occ we dont really see all that much of them outside of work with eachother so how can we really ever know whats occ? haha im gonna try it right here in this review i hope you dont mind hehe:

He could be the one-hannah montana

"I just want to tell you how much i lo-" i dreamily drifted into unconsiousness ahh hes so special hes my castle he could be my one and done now i just need to wake up from the dakness and tell him that.

Naturaly-selena gomez

"Im open to wild and crazy ideas here castle" i told him next thing i knew i was leaning into the ruggedly handsome mystery writer being enveloped by his scent "castle it's not working!" i reached for my gun as he reached for my face he greadilly clamed my mouth with his and i could do nothing because in that moment i wanted nthing more than to forget everything and just be rick and kate. When im near castle i dont have to pretend being myself just comes naturaly.

midnight romeo-push play

i walked into the club and started swaying to the beat castle wont know what hit him i mean our suspect wont know what hit him i invaded castles space "get us some drinks and keep your eyes peeled" i was so close to him i couldnt help but imagne us in a diffrent situation were hes my romeo as the clock strikes midnight and our hearts are beating fast but our hands are moving slow.

teardrops on my guitar-taylor swift

i couldn't just stand there while he was talking about his deep fried twinkie wife could i? What will it take for him to realize that im needing everything that we could be? she has everything that i have to live without i wonder if he'll ever see how much i love him?

im yours jason mraz

i walked in to the precinct confedint ready to tell castle that i would go to the hamptons with him tell him tha t i was his i am ready to give this thing a chance. When his ex-wife walked in.

picture to burn taylor swift

i hate castle soo much i hate him he has two ex wives he has a countless one night stands hes just a playboy whos rich and famous so when montgomery told me id have to work with him for as long as he wants oh hell no im going to go home and burn all his pictures because i cant bring myself to burn his books they are just to good and i love them to much. i wonder if a castle voodoo doll would work?

haha i know that was only 6 but my ipod broke ( im so sad but i hope someone likes it!
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Wow. You like an awful lot of songs that I also like. I was pleasantly surprised!

Love the drabbles!
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
i'd love to know what little video esposito got there... ;)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I did not see any OOC. YOU LIE! -pokes-

(Translation: This is really beautiful. :) )
Starbuck0322 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Awesome! Nah! Don't worry about the out-of-character-ness.. that was great. My fave was the Rockstar entry. Beckett's smart quip of "Bite me" is classic! :) Great stuff here!
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Aw, I love it. My favorites are Rockstar and Just Dance.
Wake-up Soon chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Ooh, I love writing these! They're therapeutic in a weird way. Lol. Always good to read someone else doing them. xD

Anna.x.(:
PencilHeart chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Very nice. The last one is my favorite. :)

-honda
username00 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
hope you do more i loved them!
cresmoon chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That was nice! I think the Rockstar piece is my favorite - Beckett would totally throw things at them, and plus I love it when Ryan and Esposito are in a fic, just like I love the scenes when they're all together on the show. Great job.
Macahol84 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That was really cute! I'm gonna try one tomorrow lol
Shani8 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Those were great. Unique idea with great results. Kudos! :)
whatarushh chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
reading this was really fun, maybe i'll try one!

so, "Ah La La" and "Stop and Stare" were both used in the show ... is this a coincidence? ] lol.
ab89us chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This is hilarious! I did one for the mentalist and introduced it to bones. Maybe I should do one here as well. It's a lot of fun!

*Alyssa
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hey, I did one of the Mentalist ones! I hope you read mine, I think it was pretty good. Maybe I should do one for Castle, I've been trying to write a fic for it, and these do get the juices flowing. Anyway, all very good, but I thought the last one was pretty funny. It's amazing what you can come up with in an average of 3 minutes.