Reviews for TDI sitdown!
theno darkgold chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
what about twdt
mastertj87 chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
I have a question for Gwen. Now dont get me wrong,I dont hate you but the thing is all youve been giving people is alot of lame answers. So, I want to know the truth and no b.s. ok. My question is this, how would you feel if Trent got really angry at you and Duncan and decided to do something really desparate behind your back? Like fore example a:suicide,b:join the armed forces, or c:move out of Canada to anywhere else perferably U.S.A.?
mastertj87 chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Nickel Mansette chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This question is for Lindsay... Is the way you act a simple charade or is it real? You did outsmart Courtney, remember.
Scorpio Malfoy107 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hey, I've got a question for Duncan, duh... how did you get in jail? And for Gwen, what is your favorite Horror movie?
NoCo4ever chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
hey really good, I have a Q is Noah Gay? I think he is and his crushing BIG on Cody...and the same for Cody!

:D

I REALLY LIKE WHAT YOUVE DONE SO FAR
The-Bad-W0lf chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Gwen: If Duncan broke up with Courtney and you were still single, and if he asked out, would you go out with him?

Izzy: Where did you get the bear costume in which you dressed up in last season to scare your team when you spent the night in the woods?

Owen: Is there ANY food you don't like?

Trent: Don't you think Katie and Sadie are being TOO mean to Gwen for just breaking up with you?

Courtney: Why do you ALWAYS (well, not always) have to say "I'm a CIT!"

Chef: Can you actually cook good?

Chris: If you weren't a celebrity, what would you be?

To everyone: Do you think it's fair that Courtney's lawyer made it so she wouldn't be voted off even if it's her fault that her team lost? (I'm not saying that in Ocean's eight or nine it was her fault that her team lost.)

Duncan and Gwen: What do you think about my story "That's The Wrong Song!" ?

Heather&Justin: Wouldn't it be great if you do us a favor and jump in shark infested waters? (Oh, and Justin, if the sharks save you, I'm coming and tying you to a chair and make you watch Dora the explorer, hannah montana, and teletubbies for the rest of you life! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!)
Blackdove085 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Heather:Why are you a fuckin bitch?

Trent:Your a morron, and why, the reason why geaw broke up with you is because in tdi you KISSED the bitch heather!

Duncan:What did you do when to get put into juve?

Courtney:GO TO HELL YOU PREPPY BITCH!

Linsey:YOU GIVE US REAL BLONDE A BAD NAME, YOU MADE EVERYONE THINK WE'RE A BUNCH OF IDOITS!

Gwen:sup, why did you fall in love with trent on tdi?

Izzy:your insane.

Geoff:Your to happy about life please stop.

Cheaf:"Gets into a atention preshation" SIR!Did you fought in the Vetnom war, and were you in navy or a solder?
Honorstuck chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Illegal kind of story.
paulinaghost chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
can I send in a question?
PurplePunkette chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
NICE STORY! HERE'S MY QUESTIONS!

IZZY:IT U COULD BE IN A STORY COMPLETLY ABOUT U WHAT WOULD IT B ABOUT?

LESHAWNA: R U COURTNEY'S FRIEND OR NOT?

DUNCAN: DO U THINK U LOVE COURTNEY?

TRENT: WHO DO U DEDICATE MOST OF UR SONGS TO?

COURTNEY: WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT U GOING PUNK?
JJB88 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
DJ-Are you in love with Heather and have you notice that she was not mean to you at all in Hook Line And Screamer?

Heather- Do you love DJ or somthing because you seem to like him I mean you joined the group hug and you sat on his shoulders what is with that?

Courtney- I notice when you unpacked youe bag you still had the skull Duncan gave you and huged it so you still love him don't you?

Owen- How in the world did you turn into the Hulk? Also what do you see in Izzy?

Izzy- How many kids do you whand with Owen and do you forgive him for that Psycho thing?

Katie Do you have a crush on DJ?

Eva- Do you like Ezikio or somthing?

Homeschool- Same as Scary Eva.

Beth- Do you love Justin or Cody or is Cody your brother?

Justin- What do you see in Beth
iandin123 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Wow. Is it me, or are Trent and Courtney like really good friends here? But it's cool. Always thought they'd be good friends!
Madnessisfun chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Cute story, here are my questions.

Duncan:Are there any interesting spots on Courtney that also have freckles?

Justin: If you could kiss your own ass would you?

Cody: Besides the Gwen shrine in your room, do you have any other Totaly Dramatic crushes?

Noah: Do you find Cody irresistable?
burnthrough chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
More questions:

Gwen - I know your like a loner and all but.. have ou ever really tried to fit in with the crowd? I mean, you and me are alot alike and i still have like a ton of friends though their all popular-ish.

Trent - What made you decide to learn the guitar?

Courtney - Why do you hate Gwen so much? On fanfics people have you and Gwen as best friends.

Duncan - What would you do without you pocket knife?

Noah - *this isn't a question* I STOLE YOU BOOKS! MWAHAHAHA!

LOLz,

iStartRiots. (Formerly, known as xCrushCrushCrushx)