Reviews for Adverse Reaction
TvNut Loves Daryl Dixon chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
this is an excellent story. glad i read it, but it could have used a bit more B/A action, but i liked the inclusion of the other characters.
Imaginarian chapter 14 . 12/15/2009
Love it. Especially the end... sequel? haha

The reactions to all these things are pretty much in character, nice work. And Giles with no suits. Huh. You got Oz's character down, too.
BrandiIndigo chapter 14 . 12/10/2009
I loved this update.

I really cannot wait to read more! Please update soon.

I am so excited for Angel Investigations to begin.

Buffy and Angel looking hot in leather... 3
Lilasie chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
Good job on this story, I'm hoping for a sequel :)
HairSpunofGold chapter 14 . 11/22/2009
aww i love this story :D
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 11/20/2009
cool story plz update it soon
ME chapter 14 . 11/17/2009
This is a great story. I really hope you'll write a sequel.
booksmartblonde333 chapter 14 . 11/16/2009
This was so good. I loved every minute of it.
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 14 . 11/16/2009
I really love the story...but all of the pronouns REALLY threw me. We already know all of that, so why use them so much?
ba2006 chapter 14 . 11/16/2009
Love it :) Wish you would do a sequal.

The ending was great :)

cant wait for the next fic you write :)

BA forever
Reader chapter 14 . 11/15/2009
I saw that this story was marked as complete. Are you going to do a sequel? Please :)
Taaroko chapter 14 . 11/15/2009
Okay, I've tried to be polite and supportive, but this is ridiculous. I wanted to enjoy the happy "what will tomorrow bring" ending, but I couldn't because I was constantly sidetracked by the flood of unnecessary descriptive identifiers. They have to stop. They're like cholesterol blocking an artery, and the story is suffering because of them. We already know that Buffy is blonde, a fledgeling, a Slayer, Angel's mate (that one in particular just feels awkward, even when not used twice a paragraph, but that might just be me and my dislike of the slightly bestial connotations of the word), the woman Angel loves, eternally youthful, and Willow's best friend. You don't have to beat all of that into our skulls over and over again; we *get* it. The same goes for your extreme avoidance of "said", which makes dialogue read in a very unnatural manner, especially when combined with that descriptive identifier problem. An "asked" or "demanded" or "pleaded" or "giggled", etc. here and there is great when you really want to reinforce that a bit of dialogue is more than mere talking, but too much of that destroys the flow of the conversation. You're great at character analysis and portrayal, your plots are interesting and engaging, and your grammar and spelling are practically faultless, so please don't let these very simple flaws continue to cripple your writing.
angel1969 chapter 14 . 11/15/2009
I loved the chapter you wrote...Congratulations! You got a very good star of feedback from me..
ba2006 chapter 13 . 11/7/2009
yay another chapter :) cant wait for the next update

BA forever
booksmartblonde333 chapter 13 . 11/6/2009
Haha. Spike drunk is funny. And a intsy bit bipolar. :)
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »