Reviews for Adverse Reaction
Taaroko chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Hmm, so, looks like blood isn't the only bodily fluid that, when exchanged between a vampire and a human, turns the human into a vampire. *snicker*

Seriously though, this is good stuff. You nailed Angel's emotional turmoil and Buffy's panic and fear. And I'm so glad she didn't freak out and blame him.
GreekGirl94 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Ugh, I knew that such a quick update was too good to be true. When you finally (somewhat) answer some of the questions that have been bothering me for days, you decide to bombard your readers with new ones! You just HAD to squeeze that last part into the last 3 sentences of the chapter? -.- K, now that my little rant is over… Great job on the second chapter, which was defiantly just as great as the first… And whose cliffhanger was just as bad… Well, ANYWAY, this story has had an absolutly marvelous start and I can’t wait to see how the rest of it turns out. Awesome job with the second chapter- the characters, their reactions, the setting, the mood... Just, everything. Great job and please update soon!
KaiaRay chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Love it! I can not wait to read the next chapter.
Beefxx chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
I'm loving this fic so far, its such a good idea! Very different.
XxGuitarLuvuRoO chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Wow, that was totally amazing! You did a great job describing everything, but you still left me with so many questions! Don’t just leave me hanging, making stupid guesses! Please please please PLEASE update soon!
ba2006 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
this fic is awesome are you gonna write more to it?

BA forever
GreekGirl94 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Oh wow... That first chapter just left me totally breathless... You did an absolutely amazing job! I know that its only the first chapter, but I'm totally on edge! Everything was portrayed perfectly... I can't wait for the next chapter, please update as soon as possible!
AngelLover4Eva chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh yay! You finally decided to do another

Buffy/Angel(us)?(... please?) fic! Intresting idea so far, CAN'T WAIT for the next chanpter!
paris chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
omg don't let her drain him! more please!
bangel'stheonlywaytogo chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
interesting idea, can't wait to see where you go with it. will she be a vampire, or some sort of weird demon hybrid? please update faster
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9