Reviews for Keeping Strength
Type your review here...
Katarzyna88gb chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
:) love it
CRAZYCARE4 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
WOW! Who doesn't love a dominant, knows the ways of a woman egyptianward. I just found this one shot and it is incredible and you really are a very talented writer. This story would be awesome multi chapter. Thank you I really enjoyed reading this story.
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I loved it! It was pretty great, although I didn't quite understand the ending... it was still pretty good!
Paliaya chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
love it.. i dont understand the ending tho...

3 XxAyaxX
denisemexicana chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Great one-shot. You are a really good writer.
SugarCoatedSmiles chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I liked it. :) but i didn't understand the ending tho.
xCrazyKindOvWeirdx chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
a really sweet story, i liked it :)

x x x x
mialuver4 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
it was really good, but i don't understand the ending!
motherduckatschool chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Loved it.

keep writing,

motherduckatschool
kaciemk chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Very interesting story, although I don't completely get the ending...PM me? I can understand why bella would cry but what did Edward mean by put out the fire?

Lovely job ]
noble silver dagger chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
that.. was.. interesting. Almost the sort of m i would expect from my usual, beloved VHD section, but much less... creepy? lol

(by the way, coming from you dear this is particularly surprising. It would seem you're even worse than i am ;)
BlondeBrunett chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
i don't get the ending. can you please pm me and tell me what happen? GREAT STORY THOU! :)
kneon chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Very good and hot story.
twilighttown chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I dont understand clearly why Bella was crying in her sleep or the last sentence and paragraph at all.

Though I kinds liked the story, can you please clarify on an AN or on you profile?