Reviews for No Matter What
Amber A. Chase chapter 41 . 5/17
I know this was finished five years ago, but if you're still there, I just wanted to say, I really really enjoyed this story. It felt like the original never ended, I loved it! Thanks for the amazing experience.
BoboMidorima chapter 2 . 4/19
No matter how many times I read this story, I still fangirl every time
Anonymous chapter 41 . 4/12
Wow! This is by far the best and longest Sisters Grimm fan-fiction I have ever read! Awesome job!
Ana Nymous chapter 41 . 4/8
You guys did an amazing job on this story! It was sweet, hilarious, and genius! Both of you are hilarious! All of the characters were so great-grandchildren including new ones, like Kerdy, Cassia, Cory, and everyone else. Thank you so much for this story! You guys are very punk rock.
Why do I feel like she really is enchanted?
Wait I take it back, I spoke too soon!
It still blows my mind that they're really young, so unprepared
This was so cute I choked a little!
I love this no doubt, but it still feels a little fast, she is only eleven. I don't know maybe it's just me
Well it's seems quite obvious to me that that white haired girl did some evil voodoo and now Sabrina is a mess
This was an amazing story. It's hard to believe you got such an understanding of the characters and there personalities before even finishing the series. The writer would be proud of how well you have retold this series with a true sense of meaning and expression.
Amazing story
6Anonymous9 chapter 41 . 2/4
YAY! ok so this is like the 5th time I've read this book (CRIED EVERY TIME BTW!) And I personally think you should make this a series, going through everybody's POV (point of veiw) and describing it, like Daphne and Kerdy's relashionship, Relda and Canis's, Red and F's (idk how to spell his name srry!), and then tell its from the baby's POV. I REALLY like this series and have read alk ur books, i hope you make another one like this, just make it longer than one page please? ...ok thx for listing

OUTIE! :D
RebelMagic chapter 10 . 1/6
Gee thanks, I never knew you loved Sabrina and Oc so much.. wait, Puck/Sabrina story? LOVE THIS!
random person chapter 41 . 11/14/2014