Reviews for One Wish
atymer chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
I certainly like to think this actually happened between them. I certainly like to think his grief over Spock Prime's death caused only a temporary breach and he will remain in his position. He can fulfill his desire for service and maybe have children to carry on the legacy of love and friendship the Enterprise carries within her on the journey into the universe.
I like to think Enterprise would be the first to dare keeping their children on board in this universe.
grannyshirley05 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
awesome ty wow
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh I do so wonder what bones said! Cute! :)
VWalk chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Your characterizations are so brilliant. Spock is so awesomely perfect.
Trude chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
cute
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This is sooo sweet.
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh goodness Spock is so adorable for not realizing how worthy he truly is :)
elaine451 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I love these little snippets you've written in the life of Spock and Nyota . I feel like I've found a little present with each one!
Hepburn chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was romantic and touching. I loved it! :)
Silver Scribes chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
The Vulcan completely made my heart melt, I feel like it may be one of their special alien talents.

Lovely job.

SS
mykardia chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
oh this is so cute and wonderful! 3
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
*squee* i loved this so much! when he freaked out thinking that by saying this he was going to end there relationship was so cute! more please!
Willowbeone chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
loved it
HoVis chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Gah. If only there were more Spocks... every girl in the world would want one!

Sorry, excuse my dreamy trance - this was totally lovely, I have a lump in my throat. Bless his little cotton socks!

HoVis
FirstDraft chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Ah - SWEET! That is indeed what is so appealing about Spock - his honesty. Poor lad. Nice little story, this.