Reviews for Welcome Back Potter
zackie1987 chapter 16 . 19h
Please continue this sttory its really good
MikeyBlue chapter 16 . 10/7
Great story hope for more!
miceelf chapter 16 . 8/26
I've just recently found your story. Actually I should say stories. I enjoyed them immensely and was wondering if you have finished this one elsewhere or even if you are planning to in the future.
I know by looking at the date that it's been a little over 6 years since the last update but I am holding out a faint hope.
andyjhorton chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
bummer this story seems abandoned, i have to pay better attention before getting into these.
Blazeb79 chapter 16 . 4/22/2015
Wow great story.
fallondyson chapter 16 . 4/16/2015
jabarber69 chapter 16 . 2/5/2015
Hey I sure hop to God, Messiah, Jesus or just plain ole Merlin that you plan on finishing this some day soon...this is ONE HELL OF A HP AU FANFIC Story...and yes I do like Earl of the North and yes I agree that is ONE HELL OF A STORY and all but still this here story is also one hell of a story so please continue it please!
wesker101 chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
jaime bien ta fic jai hate de lire les prochain chapitre.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
Harry is too soft on Ron Weasel and Beaver Granger.
Firemane chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
Interesting story - Too bad you seem to have abandoned it.
Sterben-Salamander chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
Oh my god this story is like getting knocked ass over tea kettle then being pulled back in for more
Perfect story can't wait to read more
Story on fav and alart now
I love bellatrix and harry storys and am happy that your bashing ron and hermione because I just don't like them ron for his jealusy and hermione for her blind loyalty in everything that's written in book because books can't lie in her eyes
Hope you kill them both off later in this story
Jonn Wolfe chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
Well, I hope you come back to this, because it's brilliant.
The Moon Potato chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
Nooooo! Don't stop now!
kariza2013 chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Please write more
hpfanscs chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
I think the story can end here and the rest be left to the readers' imagination. Great story.