Reviews for Taking Umbridge
mandancie chapter 2 . 1/16
oh wow! these were really good. I so hope that one day you will come back to these. :)
evans137 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
God, this is really good! I love the idea of Umbridge changing her methods and how Snape found him and deided to help. Please, you can't abandon this wonderful fanic! It has so much potential and your style of writing is really good as well! Please finish this great story!
fishtail24 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
pleeease continue this story? :)
I Should Not Have Said That chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
So...yeah, I know its been like 5 years since you updated, but can you PLEASE post more of this?! It's fantastic. :)
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Oh my this story is fantastic! The way you've written all the characters is spot on! Even Umbridge the Cow was exactly her bitchy evil self. Harry may think that Snape and her are similar but in reality, Snape would never hurt a student so severely.

Magnificent story! I'm already hooked after two chapters! I'm kind of sad to see that this fantastic story hasn't been updated since 2009. I'll understand if this story is to remain unfinished. I'll just have to create my own ending in my head. Thank you for sharing!

*Hugs*

Maddy
Ali chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Hi! I really enjoyed this story but I see you haven't updated since 2009. If you still go on fan fiction and see this please update! :)
Severmentor chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
I've just found this story. I see it was last updated in 2009. Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed it and wish that you would continue it. I love Snape/Harry stories and this one has real potential.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
That was the most awful thing I've read in ages! I actually cried for Harry- he never seems to get a break.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I love this story so far and I hope that you can update soon. Just to let you know that if you need any help with this story either with ideas or just help then feel free to PM me no matter how big or small, I hope you update soon. Summer x
zipple chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I really enjoyed this. Everyone was so in character, it felt that when Snape slipped from his normal 'role' that it felt genuine, not fluffy or forced. Umbridge is spot-on and sweetly nasty, Harry's attitude and reluctant vulnerability fits right in with his character in OOTP. The only suggestion I would make is that the first and second chapter work better switched, but that is if I were realy desperate to make a criticism.

Excellent job *thumbs up*
Rosajean chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Gah! This is so good! Please continue! Seriously!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
I hope you can update! (TTATT)
This look good...
Anthezar chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
"Educational Decree #6,877: Any student or staff member wearing or owning something the colour pink will be forced to drink Pepto-Bismol until their stomach explodes and they snuff it directly."

ROTFLMBO

That line... that line is so brilliant. I cracked up so bad. Really, I've been enjoying this story a ton. You're an excellent writer. Your wording and story flow is quite enjoyable. I really, REALLY hope you'll continue this. -
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I love this fic, I really really hope you continue with it. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
please come back and write more of this story just found it and i love it so far