Reviews for Runic Animagi
Probably my favorite fanfic of all time homie keep it lit
icecold1039 chapter 5 . 7/14
Interesting POV. Worked for this chapter.
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 5 . 7/12
I thought the Owl's Perspective was a great Idea :D
automaton14 chapter 36 . 7/7
This was a fantastic read. It has a bit of a rocky start, but the character depth and evolution is something that you don't often see. Also, pothead Dobby is best Dobby.
Timelord Wizard chapter 23 . 7/5
Infiery? Really? I'm sorry, I mean no offense, but "infiery?" Normal spelling and grammar mistakes are one thing, but INFERI is the name of a thing in the HP universe.
Ruairi J.L chapter 4 . 5/29
Sorry, but my interest is officially gone. If Harry had developed like a real person into a drug addict because of his fear over dying at Voldemort's hands, I'd consider this story superb. As it stands, however, he's just become a clich├ęd asshole for no reason whatsoever and it causes the plot to read like bad Hangover fanfiction taken straight from the decomposing bowels of Tumblr. Goodbye and have a good one.
Ruairi J.L chapter 3 . 5/29
Meh. I think I'd like this more if Harry wasn't covering himself in piercings and tattoos. I have nothing personal against those who get either in real life, but I just happen to think they look pretty shit in general terms.
Ruairi J.L chapter 2 . 5/29
Nice story. There are a few typos here and there, but I love the direction the plot is going.
Zaphhh chapter 5 . 5/26
Loved this
dude nice
nice so far just have to ask were you high when you wrote this chapter ? lol
DaveC chapter 11 . 5/20
So you say that taking or smoking drugs is OK? I would say now and then he is supposed to be 16 and a bit you seem to have him going on 25...sigh
DaveC chapter 7 . 5/19
Potter you are expelled, taking drugs of any type is an offence. Your wand will be snapped, return it to the school,collect your things and leave. You are an arse and now unemployable.

DaveC
bjorn aleswiller chapter 5 . 5/5
Owl perspective for a whole chapter... Never seen that before... And also this is the first story that I've seen that gives Hedwig some 'action' too if you catch my drift *wink wink nudge nudge*
tneha chapter 29 . 4/30