Reviews for Runic Animagi
suziq968 chapter 35 . 4/14
Yeah it was great until she allowed that stupid cursed child mess. The crapilogue was tolerable, that mess later, not so much.
suziq968 chapter 27 . 4/14
Wow, talk about kicking the hornets nest. I so would not want to be a death eater when Tom gets the paper ;-)
suziq968 chapter 20 . 4/14
This story is really fun, but between the pot and the pepper up, you're making Harry look like a bit of a junkie. At least he only uses the pepper up when he's exhausting himself, but I've never known anyone who smokes that much to accomplish so much. Of course that's real life and one of the reasons I live fiction is you get to make your own rules.
brennan.mholmich chapter 2 . 4/4
You keep misspelling 'you're'
Killaholix chapter 36 . 4/4
this was good
Dreams Of Athena chapter 1 . 3/24
Th only problem I have with this so far is that every so how story I read about Harry getting tattoos is he gets bunch of piercings and starts smoking weed to impress a girl and becomes a man whore and it's honestly frustrating. Give me a tatted up smart, scarred Harry who doesn't give a fuck is constantly working to better himself and despite all the shit he goes through still protects and saves the world. Anyway so far it's pretty good
Rainbow Prime chapter 27 . 3/17
Jameson, like J. Jonah Jameson? So, is Evan Jameson related to, and ashamed of, J. Jonah Jameson?
writer.doni89 chapter 36 . 2/12
I actually really enjoyed reading this through a first person pov! You writer have talent!
Chris Uzumaki-sensei chapter 25 . 2/10
how many times are you going to use lopsided grin? it's at least 8-10 in every chapter. you need to use more adjectives to describe his smile.

grin
smirk
beam
half a smirk
uncharacteristically smile he displays
Rainbow Prime chapter 8 . 2/8
Well, I agree with the DA continuing, and I suppose with Harry smoking Marijuna...technically he could've just sought out Voldemort and had Voldemort kill him, or *test the prophecy* so to speak and try to commit suicide over the summer, so MAYBE his smoking Marijuna isn't THAT bad...but I'd love to see his face when he kills Voldemort and is then told that he has cancer and a year to live. Heh. Consequences. They're hilarious.
Rainbow Prime chapter 5 . 2/8
The owl's point of view was nice. Now hopefully Hedwig doesn't end up dying like she does in the books, and hopefully Lucky isn't a red shirt.
Jimbocous chapter 35 . 2/2
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Hank1967 chapter 36 . 2/2
I really enjoyed it! Thanks for writing it!
Hank1967 chapter 25 . 2/2
I love what you did with Walburgia's portrait! That was great!
Hank1967 chapter 5 . 2/1
Brilliant! I loved the owl's perspective!
1,266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »