Reviews for Runic Animagi
787neohedgehod chapter 21 . 4/10
This story is so awesome. I've read it a few times before, and it still doesn't get old.
Specky Clarke chapter 36 . 4/2
Very good story, well written and with an excellent plot. It was nice to read a story that was actually complete.
Specky Clarke chapter 11 . 4/1
Still an excellent story and well written but seriously marred by the inclusion of marijuana, it's 'delights' (yuk) and the terms of those that use it. The Harry Potter world is supposed to be beyond the crass and pathetic use of 'muggle' drugs and should not ever be included in a fanfic story. The plethora of swearing is also not required. Only those who do not have a proper grasp of Engish have no need to swear. Di you know that fuck is a legal term? i.e. For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, using the capital letters, commonly used in connection with Peadophiles.
Specky Clarke chapter 5 . 3/31
The perspective of an owl. Very novel and well written as well as humerous. The only thing wrong with this story so far is the inclusion of marijuana. Children read these stories and should be discouraged from getting involved with drugs, not having them look attractive.
Tornhold chapter 5 . 3/24
I must say, the owl is awesome. That is all for now.
CharmedArtist chapter 36 . 3/23
Great story! I really loved it, and I'm glad you took full advantage of house elves and Dobby's friendship with Harry! The relationship is great, as is the magic in this story, so I definitely enjoyed reading it. I did want to point out a few spelling mistakes that you repeated throughout, however, such as "whipping" instead of "wiping", "waive" instead of "wave", "forrest" instead of "forest"... I'm sure there was another one, but I can't remember it now! Otherwise it was well written :))) Thanks for sharing!
soarath chapter 36 . 3/11
i absolutely loved this fic i read it from 1 - 36 in one night now im fuckin beat and in need of sleep but i loved it i laughed i smiled and i enjoyed it it was a great experience and i wish i knew of more like this that i could read it was a great great read well written and overall awesome concept while the amount of sex they had is a bit crazy at-least you dont have lemons every single time like in some fics i have read they get really boring and smut is just that smut this was truly masterful and i applaud you
ptl4ever419 chapter 35 . 3/9
I loved it so much I had to read it again! Amazing story, always loved how much of a role Dobby plays :) and how the fact that Daphne and Harry got together because if a contract isn't a sticking point
madnessdownunder2 chapter 18 . 3/9
um northern hemishere autumn equanox is September 21-23 NOT August
JlovesGaara chapter 36 . 2/24
Huzzah, fantastic story. Loved the romance, loved the power! I'm really starting to love DG/HP stories. Keep it up.
Soutrick chapter 5 . 2/12
REally liked the Owl point of view
loved it
BBRAE623 chapter 36 . 1/30
Woot-woot
doubledamn chapter 36 . 1/28
An excellent tale, well written and executed. Well done.

P.S
Your Epilogue was SO MUCH BETTER than Rowling's. I mean, "Albus Severus"? Really?
Svenion chapter 22 . 1/12
I find it frustrating that Harry is so laid back about Tracey outing his relationship and Ron outing his dragon form. I've had friends spill MUCH smaller, less life threatening secrets and quite frankly it pisses me off everytime. How did tracey not get yelled at by harry (for putting Daphne and her family's life in danger) or Daphne (same reasons)? And as far as Ron is concerned...well, i've never really liked him, even before i started reading fan fiction, so to see him get off this easy just irks me, i guess. Fantastic story otherwise. I usually find 1st person to be a bit difficult to read, but this story flows really well.