Reviews for Runic Animagi
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 4/29
Beautifully written storey with a great mix of humour, magic and a little bit of mystery. Your epilogue suited your story so much better than J. k. Rowling did canon lol.
daithi4377 chapter 35 . 4/29
Lol does he really think he will be able to get away with that?
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 4/29
He's going to finally turn into a Phoenix? As snarky and as much as a bastard as he was I really didn't wish Snape dead. Though I am glad he died in the fight like he did rather than like the rest of the death eaters.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 4/29
You would think that Snape would eventually learn not to tickle the dragon.
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 4/29
Sixteen and wanking into a cup lol.
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 4/29
Lol never tickle sleeping dragons or underestimate loyal house elves.
daithi4377 chapter 30 . 4/29
How was she able to duel or even talk after having her tongue pierced? I can just see the elderly Madame Marchbanks zipping around the room as a cat. Though they couldn't have asked for a better person to try it out.
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 4/29
Lol Dobby makes for a good interviewer.
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 4/29
I don't think it's out of character, this is a safe legal way to get rid of someone out to kill his fiancé . Though I loved his comment about Harry not having the guts to kill someone...if only he knew.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 4/29
Oh wow let's start things off with a bang lol.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 4/29
Lol Draco I think is even less intelligent than Ron if that is possible. Though how did Harry get into the same room as Draco at the same time and worse how did he not know they were there lol.
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 4/29
Actually I've read a few stories that had Daphne with an older sister named Delia, so figured that's where you got it from. Hello but what's it got to do with Molly what Harry does with his house. It has nothing to do with her at all.
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 4/29
Hopefully a bug is about to hit a metaphorical windshield soon? I notice the bat is right there wanting to profit from Harry and in two hours he will be back muckraking his name through the dragon dung lol.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 4/29
I love the name Haphne.
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 4/29
There should only be the necklace and snake left right? He got rid of the one in his head already hasn't he?
1,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »