Reviews for Runic Animagi
minu2215 chapter 36 . 3/22
I can't believe I just finished this exceptional greatest fanfiction story. I think I just read it almost two days...and every chapter keep me wanting to reading more and more...until I couldn't hold my sleep...
lilikaco chapter 8 . 3/7
LOL ohhh no what's going to happen
lilikaco chapter 7 . 3/7
WATCH YO BACK HOGWARTS
lilikaco chapter 6 . 3/7
I want my own house elf to smoke with

Harry's living the good life right now!
lilikaco chapter 5 . 3/7
LOL I loved the owl perspective! And how he was like daaaayum Hedwig is fiiiine
lilikaco chapter 4 . 3/7
Ugh I haaaate Dumbledore
lilikaco chapter 3 . 3/7
Chill Harry is the best thing ever
lilikaco chapter 1 . 3/7
Oh man I think I am going to LOOOVE this story
ThunderSphinx chapter 31 . 3/5
Nice. The elves are badass MothaFuckas :)

But seriously. Who is "LeStrange?" I know who the Lestranges are but I can honestly say that I have never heard of the "LeStranges." Who are they?

And who is "Alecta Carrow?" Her name is "Alecto."

ThunderSphinx chapter 8 . 3/5
I like your story, "Runic Animagi" but your spelling of "Parseltounge" really bugs me. I'm sorry. It's not "Parceltongue" so why do u keep spelling it that way? I know that people commented on it during the first few chapters lol.

And it's "Room of Requirement" and not "Room of Requirements."

I just wanted to let you know that. I'm not trying to be rude or to insult you or anything.

And also u use Pepper-Up Potions like the be-all, end-all of Potions. They don't "give you more magic energy" or make you less tired. They cure the Common Cold. That's it. And also, in your story, I see no steam coming out of their ears. In canon, steam comes out of the user's ears for hours afterwards. Why do I see no steam? Hmm.

And also, who the flying fudgesickles is "Delia?" Her name is Astoria! Grrrr.
Bronze chapter 8 . 2/14
Well you just answered my question on how Harry was going to do a wake and bake in the dorm room. Though I'd've never expected Dumbles to give Harry that position nor a private room! Quite surprising really. This story is turning out to be totally not what I expected! And I'm liking it!
Bronze chapter 7 . 2/14
Good God! I'm shocked at this Dumbledore! He's actually supportive and not talking down to Harry for a change! Most stories I've read he treats Harry like he was maybe two years old or less. There is one thing you could also explore in this. How all this drinking and smoking will effect Harry's schooling. So far, at least, it seems not to be an issue. But you as the author could easily change that. Anyways, I'm enjoying this. I like the much smarter Dobby you've written into this. I've read others where the little guy was really helpful but not much smarter then in cannon. Maybe it's cause he's married to Winky. Don't know and don't care. Just enjoying a smarter Dobby. Not to mention calmer Dobby as well.
salome23 chapter 20 . 2/12
There are a few plot holes, but they are mostly small and if you can ignore them the story is funny and interesting.
like Daphne received the warrior and leader runes, but later you wrote that she received all, but the warrior runes.
Bronze chapter 6 . 2/11
Dumbles and the Order of Retarded Adults aren't going to be happy with Harry escaping their control! The old meddling fool would never bother to listen to Harry when he said anything bad about his relatives. And seeing as Harry has completed his OWLs, he can walk away from that yearly death trap masquerading as a supposed school. And better yet, ol' Dumb-As-A-door can't do anything about it either! It's Harry's choice whether he continues or drops out. Of course he can also transfer to a school that WILL truly teach him what he needs to know as well as how to fight. Hogwash isn't the only magical school in the world and I seriously doubt it's even close to the top ten in the world. I really don't see how it could be when the British magicals are so far behind the non-magical world. With the constant advancement of technology in the non-magical world the don't have centuries till discovery. They have at best, by my guess, two or three decades at the most. So even if Voldemort did succeed in taking total control of the British magical world, he'd have to spend years consolidating his control before moving on to the next target. Long before he could truly take on the non-magical world he'd be in for a very unpleasant surprise. Remember, he grew up around WWII and a lot has changed since then. He and his Death Eaters would be extremely unhappy to take on the modern military. Think how in happy these Death Eaters would be to have several of their members drop dead right next to them and never see who killed them nor where it came from. Or to have to face down a thirty or fifty caliber machine gun with nothing between them and the gun but their poor shield charm? I think they'd get the message pretty damn fast. And of course there'd be good ol' Dumbles saying " Don't kill them! We can redeem them! " NOT A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL OF THAT EVER HAPPENING!
w0if chapter 11 . 2/6
dont get me wrong. i like it to some point, it dmakes me laugh at certain parts, and the premise and writing seems ok too. however, a strange feeling kept creeping up from the second chapter to the point where i typed why am i reading this? into google. i was pretty amused by the result.
1,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »