Reviews for Runic Animagi
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 10/17
This was starting to get really interesting until the tattoos and piercings. Harry is a wizard he shouldn't be trying to be more and more like a muggle... xD
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 10/17
Hahaha I love the super Dobby!
Tychon chapter 5 . 10/12
What an interesting perspective.
Cyclical Beats84 chapter 23 . 10/11
Link I meant to post***

.edu/~
Cyclical Beats84 chapter 22 . 10/11
This story is a bit exhausting. The ideas are solid and I like the characterizations but it's all exposition. Instead of showing us what happens in the story, you're just constantly telling us. "They went here, then we did this, then I felt this way, Dobby did this for me". That's not good story telling.

Also, the transitions need work. There are pretty much no scene ends so it just feels like one run on scene. Even chapter to chapter it feels that way. You don't need to fill every gap of time with an explanation.

Anyway, you've got a lot of rough talent here because the story itself is still pretty damn interesting despite my complaints. Check this out.

.edu/~
torlan2003 chapter 36 . 10/4
This was an awesome story. Positive and different than any other story I wrote. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you for writing.
Saphire no Kitsune chapter 36 . 9/30
I'm sure you've hear it enough times over the years, but I had a great time reading the story, and look forward to reading more of your work.
BillBrink chapter 36 . 9/27
Sweet! A terrific story. Thanks again for sharing it.
Monster King chapter 36 . 9/27
Great story I really liked it I liked the pairings and how powerful Harry became I liked how fairly you seemed to treat the characters save the villains all in all good job.
BillBrink chapter 5 . 9/26
This is a hoot! Using an owl's POV, and he isn't even Hedwig. Thanks for the laugh.
garrukkingofbeasts chapter 25 . 9/19
Yeah know I tried reading this I really did. I found it hard to follow because the story had no flow. It is a very good idea with the tattoos and the rebel harry, but the story would jump from topic to topic with no transitions. I don't mean this mean and I'm sorry if it comes out that way. I just want to give some constructive criticism.
renextronex chapter 5 . 9/8
the owl perspective was pretty funny
Harry wth piercings is a little gross to me :(
renextronex chapter 3 . 9/8
a chest piece in 2 hours? are you crazy?
renextronex chapter 1 . 9/8
way too overpowered elf just for the hell of it...
Zane Fox chapter 1 . 9/3
love it. grand I would had love to see more avout the owl lover. i dont remeber seeing what happen to the two. however i do lpve that ya did made a chapters from the owl view. everything wqs very tastful done. bravo
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »