Reviews for Runic Animagi
steffon22 chapter 8 . 11/19
Yoooo. This is like now one of my favorite stories. More fics need to be chill and relaxed like this. Like I love you lmao.
Chronepsis of the Cenobites chapter 36 . 11/10
I love the story.
Itsmehamza chapter 36 . 11/3
mrady chapter 5 . 10/27
I loved the owl perspective, original and down right hilarious
10skinny10 chapter 4 . 10/23
yeah threesome ! :D and tonks nice one
10skinny10 chapter 3 . 10/23
tattoos ? im ok with it but piercings ? thats just really stupid. sorry
Tsnape394G chapter 10 . 10/22
"I continued on to my suite, completely unaware of the pair of almond shaped violet eyes that tracked and followed my every movement through the halls on my first day back in classes."...

Do you know how rediculus this statement sounded?
If you are writing in 1st person POV, please refrain from this kind of statement in future.

I totally liked the way you potraid Dobby in this fic. Dobby smoking joints... now that as crazy as it is funny.
doctor of supreme awesomeness chapter 5 . 9/29
Ok...that owl perspective was fucking insane, the best pov on fanfic ever!
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 9/25
I'm a little less inclined to reading this after reading about Harry suddenly being into pot, tattoos, and piercings... Honestly the kind of guy I'd avoid at all costs in real life, and it doesn't seem like anything much is happening except for Harry getting high, mangling(the piercings) his body for no reason, and chatting with a suddenly mostly grammatically correct house elf... Yeah, I don't think I'm in the mood to continue this story.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 9/25
Aside from the mangled Dobby-speak, an overall pretty good start to the story. And on the Dobby speech, you need to remember that Dobby speaks about himself in the third person and has some grammatical issues. Never does he say "I" or anything close to talking about himself in the third person.
harryislife chapter 36 . 8/26
I usually don't like marriage contract stories but this was really good. I loved the runes idea, a good explanation aside from just "love". I thought Harry was a bit overly rebellious at some points but I liked the overall plot. Some minor things I disagreed with like Harry smoking pot, but I could easily ignore that. I really liked it
World Theory chapter 5 . 8/23
I found the owl's point of view to be very amusing. Really, it was quite funny.
Simianpower chapter 11 . 8/17
Everything's way too easy. Harry picks up some random used book on runes and in two days he's doing things that later awes the teacher of runes. He sees runes sets for four or five different castes, and puts them all on in a matter of days. Never mind that if it were that easy, those runes would have all been put on everyone, and there would be no need for castes. He grows a couple of inches and suddenly is fucking anybody he wants. He asks a house elf to remove the ministry tracking and bam, it's done. So basically anybody who can sweet talk a house elf can have it removed in seconds? In a school that's fed and cleaned by house elves, that seems like quite a problem! And so on. Blahblahblah. This is sort of retarded. Self-insert without much thought behind it. I'm a big fan of powerful main characters, but they should have to earn it, not just suddenly have it because reasons. Three out of ten, and I'm out. I don't even care where the "plot" is going because there's no risk, no danger, no conflict. Anything Harry wants, a paragraph or two later he gets.
DeadParade chapter 36 . 8/8
This was great, thank you for the read
That was a...refreshing...perspective!