Reviews for Runic Animagi
Ashkan Dehno chapter 36 . 9/5
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
LordRhyolith chapter 11 . 8/23
Hmm, in all honesty... Daphne is pretty annyoing and I think Harry is only so patient because she will be his future wife anyway. She is also rather beautiful. I wonder if Harry would have been so patient with Milicent Bulstrode? :D
No, seriously. Daphne needs to chill and stop acting as if Harry is some kind of enemy. She is quite lucky with him that he is so patient with her because most other boys/men would see her attitude as a major turnoff.
Imagine Harry acting like that. She would probably start looking for loopholes - or marry the next best pureblood dude of proper standing (since Andromeda could simply marry someone else as well).
JManM chapter 36 . 8/18
Great job on the epilogue.
LoveNCIS chapter 36 . 7/30
awesome story
Ryan chapter 1 . 7/21
Reading this story always makes me lose sleep since I can't stop until it's done. That says it all I think.
Sujeeth chapter 35 . 7/19
The story was good. A lot of cliches and a bit of overdo in some places but it was a fun ride.
Thank you for an interesting and well written story. Really enjoyed.
Ricky chapter 9 . 6/27
Nothing appealing about this Harry he’s not charming ha acts arrogant and brags about his looks and flaunts it. Might as well give him a mass harem since he acts like a fuckboy. Piercings, tattoos, smoking I mean really?
I just realised that these super angsty dark characterisations of Harry sound exactly like Tommy Wiseau in The Room, and now I can’t stop reading all of his dialogue in Tommy Wiseau’s voice. Which probably isn’t the “more realistic” vibe the author intended for the reader to get from this story, but hey I think it made me enjoy it more so...
Kuahka chapter 36 . 5/10
Such a great story. What happened to Hedwig and lucky though
odonnellzoo99 chapter 36 . 5/3
I'm glad I hung in there. It turned out to be a good story.
Thanks for sharing.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 25 . 5/2
The amount of time you spend out on your balcony has become my go to.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 6 . 5/1
I wonder how well Miss Greengrass the ambitious Slytherin is going put up with the fact that the Golden Boy of Gryffindor is now the raging stoner of Hogwarts? I will say that the young lady a 16 old idiot pothead ends up with often contributes to whether he ends up a 40 year old idiot pothead or actually grows out of adolescence. Adolescence isn't an age range. It's a stage based on emotional maturity that some never enter and others never leave.
I'm continuing because HP & the Never Ending Summer was much better than this and I'm hoping that Daphne straightens him up. If this was the first of your stories that I had read, I'm pretty sure I'd be closing the tab and moving on.
WhiteElfElder chapter 19 . 4/30
Harry really needs to put a lock-down on Snape, maybe Draco as well.
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 4/30
I am surprised Harry did not work on finding out what the Runes did before using the rings.
1,395 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »