Reviews for Runic Animagi
MeganSnape chapter 35 . 1/29
honestly i’m enjoying this but the continuity problems are frustrating. daphne had her first trip to the cinema twice, dobby n winky did the pregnancy ritual twice but only had one pregnancy and snape was outted as a spy in the daily prophet but then it was never commented on?
timberwolfst chapter 28 . 1/28
Rufus was named Undersecretary when Bones took over. Head of DMLE was someone else (Emmeline Vance, maybe?) Shack was named head auror.
This sounds awfully edgy
Guarantees chapter 3 . 1/14
The fuck is this emo potter shit? If I wanted to read this crap I'd start cutting myself and hallucinating this story. Dogshit story written by a dogshit author
ChiDead chapter 36 . 12/20/2019
A beautiful journey.
mumphie chapter 36 . 12/3/2019
I wonderful story. I just wish you hadn't included parts that were really unnecessary. be that as it may, this was a good story.
mumphie chapter 13 . 12/3/2019
You have a really good story, it is a shame that you have the characters having really foul language. I had it pounded into my head early that the use of course expletives just shows a lack of intelligence and imagination. Elizabethan and Shakespearean insults and curses are the best!
mumphie chapter 11 . 12/3/2019
I realize you warned readers at the beginning about the drugs...Still, I am disheartened by such a young person using drugs. Whether it be narcotics or alcohol, it is REALLY bad for a developing brain. I know that the part of the brain that is responsible for making 'good' decisions doesn't develop until after the age of 25-30, but honestly, your story would be just as good, or better, without the constant drug use.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/26/2019
That secret of magic is family thing. You should not handled it to everyone. Fuck it is infuriating.
Cwhit930 chapter 35 . 11/24/2019
Read this for a second time and still a great story and plot line. Thanks for sharing your creativity and time
r.tidmore chapter 6 . 11/10/2019
I have read this story many times and this is the only chapter that irritated me. if someone has to be told the secret to see or know where a location under the fidelis is, how does Harry Know? I admit the a/u of family wards would seemingly work but most claim that the cottage in Godrics Hollow belonged to Dumbledore so how could Harry access the wards. love the story but feel this chapter could have been done better.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 5 . 9/25/2019
I loved the owls perspective! I hope he buys Lucky off the goblins and the have little owlettes :)
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 1 . 9/25/2019
I'm not sure I've seen a super powerful house elf like this before. I am more intrigued than I was at the title alone :)
Gloweye chapter 18 . 9/19/2019
"Autumnal Equinox on August 21st"...

The autumnal equinox is on or around September 21st.

(Im enjoying the story, though. Good job.)
BaddieDZ2 chapter 11 . 8/19/2019
Lopsided grin. Is that all Harry knows how to do in your stories? No fucking wondering you abandoned all your other stories, and never made the sequel you talked about.
1,395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »