Reviews for Listen
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was so sweet :)
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Lovely! Zuko would fall apart without Mai. She is the calm, cool, respite to his burning personality.
Alabaster86 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Awww, I always imagine Mai being a calming influence on Zuko and someone he could always count on for quiet support, during those first tumultuous years as Fire Lord.

I love how her mere approach begins to soothe him.

Lovely!
JulySam chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Cute, I liked it. Sure, a little more fluff would've been a good bone-throw, if you get what I mean, but still...well-written.
xXLove2ReadXx chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Omg! That was really good! I could totally see it happening, great imagery!
satinsilversnowflake chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Now THAT was adorable! You described Zuko's actions in such a situation very nicely. And you just can't go wrong with cute little turtle-ducks and Maiko fluff!
Pasts-Hormony2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I love this! It is so sweet how Mai silently sooths Zuko! Love it!
arizony chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Excellent, as always, Booksong. Your writing is so well done that it appears effortless. Instead of the constant "new adventures" so many writers like to bring up, you have chosen to write the true adventures that come with adulthood and responsibility. Therein lies the true adventures. You do it so well, too. Your ability to get into the characters' heads and their innermost thoughts and display them for all to see and understand is superb. Well done!

-arizony-