Reviews for Minutes in Hours
kygal chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
I know you are busy with other stuff, but you really need to revist EH. Dying for another EH fanfic from you!
ab89us chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
I'm really glad that you updated this. I would have reviewed sooner if ff wasn't hating me. It sends pm's to me but nothing else. :(
aethre chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
I, uh, finished my biochem assignment a lot quicker than I expected?

Anyhow, cute to the max. And so true. And that's about as intelligent as I get at 12:30 in the morning after filling my brain with biochem... stuff.
kygal chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
Thank you! Really enjoyed your return to EH. As always, love the humor. You are dead on the characters as we know them. I say...keep it coming!
horseygurl89 chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
Go Jacob! And I love Felix, he's just great comedic relief! Though sometimes Rachel and Jacob do a pretty good job on their own! I need to go back and watch the episodes again! I miss it!
horseygurl89 chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Yeah I could so totally see their first meeting going something along those lines. Gotta love Hood!
Lattelady chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
I giggled through all of that though you could have spared me the mental picture of Felix in work-out clothes.
Lattelady chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Very nicely done. It's easy to picture it happening this way.
EHfan chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
Yeah! Jade is back! So: First Impressions. I don't see Hood as acting OCC at all. We know he has a temper, showed it several times during the series. This was a great imagining of how their first meeting might have come about. Fighting Dirty: Yes, always like to see Rachel throwing her weight around, literally this time! You know she had to be highly trained in self-defense, good to see her use her skills.

Loved them both - hope you get a few more EH plot bunny attacks.
aethre chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
Cheater! You used HP twice and didn't reference it!

Oh wait does that make me a stupid huge HP nerd? FORGET I SAID ANYTHING.

Rachel with glittery hair would be awesome. Horrible but awesome. I laughed.
EHfan chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
Yeah, Hood does have a rather off-beat sense of humor. Good April Fools' Day story.

Joyce
horseygurl89 chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
Hahahaha! I could so see Hood doing that just to piss Rachel off! And YES! Hood reads Harry Potter! I always knew there was a reason why I liked him!
ab89us chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
Mm mm. Hood chained to a bed! ::Drools::
horseygurl89 chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
Love to see you back in EH fandom! Cute story by the way. Could so totally see Hood flipping out about something so trivial (even though I am with Rachel it taste great!)
aethre chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
1) I pressed the wrong button. Sorry - I'm STILL used to the old system.

2) Doctor Regina?

3) Friesmilkshakes/whatever is gross.