Reviews for Harry De Vie
DaveC chapter 15 . 4/19
Where is the rest of this story?..
Mind ironic chapter 15 . 2/10
Continue pleaseeeee
oboi chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
Is this thing dead?
dragonheart971 chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
Great story! I hope you plan to continue! (:
shadowwolf2345 chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
It's very good so far you should write more soon when you can it would be really good I bet.
DeadParade chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
This is good, I hope it continues
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
Daaaaaaaaaamn...I can't believe this fic has been abandoned. It is without a doubt one of the better Harry in the past stories. It's a true shame that this fic hasn't been updated in so long. Hopefully one day the author's muse will return to him/her and they can continue this excellent story. Till then...thanks for giving us what you've written so far, and I hope to see an update in the future. Great job!
draehydraxis chapter 15 . 5/1/2015
Well I see it has been about 5 years since this chapter was posted I hope that you have a bunch to post and just hadn't gotten to it. I have read most of the stories on his time travel and such and I find this is so far my favorite overall. Please post more soon.
Blazeb79 chapter 15 . 4/22/2015
Another great idea for a story.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
Sad you're not going to finish this, it has the basis for a truly epic story
SusanL chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
I'm so sad you decided not to continue this (or follow up with the sequel to ...Summer)! This is the first Bellatrix story that's captured my attention. Save Bella! Ha :D

I also like the way you were developing Harry and his relationship with The Founders. His interaction with his fellow teachers was fun to watch.
MeinGimli chapter 15 . 3/14/2015
could have been quite the story. but its over 5 years since last update.
DragonKnight1775 chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Hope you continue this! It's awesome!
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Love it!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
very cool so far! while i don't really expect it, is this fic still being worked on?