Reviews for Les Cartes que Nous Sommes Traités
delete this acccount please chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
I am now going to read the sequal. bye.
TheOneWithWanderlust chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
This is a really good story! Please keep writing and please continue writing your other ones!
DLHKM chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Yay
lizzie queen chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
really good please continue
cylobaby chapter 12 . 6/7/2009
Interesting. Give her healing DNA? Cool idea!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 12 . 6/6/2009
cool
Leah-The Writer chapter 12 . 6/6/2009
YAY! amazing, i love it, and im damn near speachless-ness. wow. write SOON!

seriously SOON!

xOXo

-Leah
ArianaFandoms chapter 12 . 6/6/2009
This is your best chapter yet. Really great. Well written, sweet, and interesting. I love the French you threw in, too. I really enjoyed it. :)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
nice twist of events
cylobaby chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
OH NO! I was NOT expecting that! Poor thing! :( I hope Remy comes up with a plan soon! Thanks for the quick update!
Eyes of Sapphire chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
GOD! AMAZING!
ArianaFandoms chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Wow, that chapter tugged at the heartstrings. Poor Lorraine! What a horrible thing to have happen to a person.

But at least Gambit's there for her! :) He'll help make it better.

Great chapter!
Leah-The Writer chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
OH, wow. that wasn't expected! aids, cancer? that sucks. poor remy. write SOON!

xOXo

-Leah
ArianaFandoms chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
While I like the building of Gambit and Lorraine's relationship, I have one problem with this chapter: Though the mutants are locked into cells, wouldn't it have been prudent to somehow disable their powers, too? Because I'm sure many of the mutants Styker captured have some form of super strength or phasing ability by which they could escape and even free the others. Just my opinion. I realize the necessity of making Gambit use his power, but it doesn't quite make sense. Because then he could just charge a speck of gravel in his cell and toss it at the cage, thus destroying it and escaping.

However, despite that, I really like Gambit. :) And I'm curious to find out why she's bleeding. Nice cliffhanger.
cylobaby chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
She told HIM everything? How's about YOU tell US (your lovely readers) everything? Ok, plan decided. I'm so excited to read more! (Now don't you DARE end this story within in the next few chapters.)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »