Reviews for How We Got Here
Guest chapter 20 . 11/4/2015
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE( like why puck was there wen she was a baby, or his reaction to seeing her when and how she changed)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
Um dident they stomp on his feet after refusing to give them manicures?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
MWA-HA-HAHAHA-HA!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Daffy? Really?
anonymous chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
Plz write one more chapter
it was awsome
I wish you owned sisters grimm
Cynthia Darling chapter 20 . 11/9/2013
I know it's just a story, but you wrote the story so well, I got so sad at everything Sabrina and Daphne had been through.
Cynthia Darling chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
I honestly think wouldn't be half bad.
Cynthia Darling chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
I liked this chapter the most, so far.
SistersGrimm4ever969 chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Wasn't Nancy the tiger? Cuz I thought she was the tiger.
SistersGrimm4ever969 chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
Hey- wait up! Chinese restaurants don't make food out of DOGS! They're HUMAN BEINGS! HUMAN BEINGS ARE NOT THAT CRUEL,NOT MATTER THEIR ETHNICITY! Art thou racist? :(

But I love the story- it's fantasmal! (Yeah, I'm like Daphy, and make up new words. This one is a mix b/w fantastic and magical. ) ;)
MelvTheDuck chapter 30 . 6/27/2013
Are you going to update this again? I really love your writing style, and your ideas for this story. Please continue... it's a great piece!
TheAwesomePandaChan chapter 32 . 5/31/2013
I love this story. I wanted to read a story about Sabrina and Daphne's past, but I was just too lazy to write one.
P.S I faved your story
Little Chibi chapter 31 . 5/24/2013
This is SO COOL! ! ! I really like the hints that Puck new Sabrina when she was little.
Randomchick chapter 31 . 5/5/2013
Awwwww you ended it there?! Why!? You should have written about meeting granny, Puck, and everyone else. I think you should've made 100 chapters or more describing each good event in each book. And have threePOVs: Sabrina Daphne Puck.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/28/2013
WOW I absolutely ADORED it now I'm going to read elliegoats version!