Reviews for How We Got Here
anonymous chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
Plz write one more chapter
it was awsome
I wish you owned sisters grimm
Cynthia Darling chapter 20 . 11/9/2013
I know it's just a story, but you wrote the story so well, I got so sad at everything Sabrina and Daphne had been through.
Cynthia Darling chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
I honestly think wouldn't be half bad.
Cynthia Darling chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
I liked this chapter the most, so far.
SistersGrimm4ever969 chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Wasn't Nancy the tiger? Cuz I thought she was the tiger.
SistersGrimm4ever969 chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
Hey- wait up! Chinese restaurants don't make food out of DOGS! They're HUMAN BEINGS! HUMAN BEINGS ARE NOT THAT CRUEL,NOT MATTER THEIR ETHNICITY! Art thou racist? :(

But I love the story- it's fantasmal! (Yeah, I'm like Daphy, and make up new words. This one is a mix b/w fantastic and magical. ) ;)
MelvTheDuck chapter 30 . 6/27/2013
Are you going to update this again? I really love your writing style, and your ideas for this story. Please continue... it's a great piece!
TheAwesomePandaChan chapter 32 . 5/31/2013
I love this story. I wanted to read a story about Sabrina and Daphne's past, but I was just too lazy to write one.
P.S I faved your story
Little Chibi chapter 31 . 5/24/2013
This is SO COOL! ! ! I really like the hints that Puck new Sabrina when she was little.
Randomchick chapter 31 . 5/5/2013
Awwwww you ended it there?! Why!? You should have written about meeting granny, Puck, and everyone else. I think you should've made 100 chapters or more describing each good event in each book. And have threePOVs: Sabrina Daphne Puck.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/28/2013
WOW I absolutely ADORED it now I'm going to read elliegoats version!
Juliette Grimm chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
That was good favoriting it write more!
Winds of Inspiration chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Guess again Sabrina hahaha. Love this fanfic and the very concept of it! That and as you probably already guessed, I loved Puck's cameo! ;) Besides the few spelling errors (though from what I can tell this was written a long time ago) I love how your writing about Sabrina and Daphne's "hard knock life". Keep up the awesome writing for SG!
Napunut chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
Those memories with Puck were SOOOOOOO CUTE! I think I might die from the cuteness! Tears are in my eyes from the cuteness! I love your work!
CookieMonsterLuvsU chapter 31 . 8/11/2012
OhMySweetGoodnessBubbleGumPe ars. That was amazingly well written. I absolutely loved it all. And I love how you used what we truly know about the book. Cannot wait for more.
Izzy