Reviews for Permanent
SD3322 chapter 1 . 8/7
I loved it._
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
You wanted honesty? Well you got it. It sucked so fucking bad that i died!

Just kidding it was awesome! I loved it. You have some great talent.
slytherin's daughter chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
so many feels...
good story
Wordwind chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I love it! Can't say anything negative. Because I cried.
Sephonei chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This was really sad and I wonder what Naru-chan will do once he finds out about the fact he won't see Itachi again
EvilPopcorn chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Oh no! Itachi knows he's gonna die! What a sad one-shot! It's really amazing! I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
mikinyet chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
So bitter sweet but the interaction between the two was written beautifully.
xPeaceful Blissx chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Wow... -grabs tissues.;; That was so angesty. But it was such a good story. I really love it. It was perfect for me. This story was absolutely awesome to me. Short and sweet did the trick. Thank you for writing this.

xP Bx
lunachiarolover chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
actually, i was confused with the meaning and preview, but once i read it it was very good, i like how u explain each part. now are u continuing it b\c it doesnt say u were complete so yea.
KitsuneNaru chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Oh no! Poor Itachi! Please update with good news and put Itachi and Naruto back together again.
Mikala Roushe chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
oh wonderful 3 but your fics are always good T.W personally im not a big fan of that paring but i loved it it was perfect but you KILLED THEM! or well said you where xDD how sad TT

lol keep up the good work!
animelover chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
aw, that was so cool! once again, you whipped out an awesome story; is this a one shot? it sounded like you didn't think was fluffy enough.

anything you write that i sigh and say "aw" at the end is pretty goshdarn fluffy. lol!
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Other than the fact that I hated the ending (but I suppose, who didn't? Stupid canon... HAD to go and kill off the best of characters) ... I love it. :)

The necklace was a cute but cruel symbol of their love and while you packed a lot of information into one little chapter, nothing was too overwhelming.

You're a great writer. Thanks for the enjoyable read.

You rock! :)
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic.
sunshine143 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
*tackles and cuddles* have I mentioned yet that this story is heartbreaking and beautiful! It's one of those stories that, even though you know it will make you cry, you still grab your Kleenex and read it again!