Reviews for Read 1, Get 2 Free
grimmgirl1 chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
One of my fav song forevs
RoseQuartz1 chapter 31 . 5/26/2014
I've got no words. It's depressing, yet I feel INSPIRED. XO XD
RoseQuartz1 chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
Ah, so Marge is lesbian, is she?
Axel Treehorn chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
Yeah, I agree. Sabrina using the words "Puck" and "boyfriend" in the same sentence is SO unlikely... Besides I can't stand Puck myself.
YouKnowWhoIAm chapter 31 . 10/20/2013
This is an amazing story and I'm sorry it's over. You really have a gift for writing. I gotta go, my Darling is calling. Clever...
Cynthia Darling chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
I love Taylor Swift! My best friend went to her Red tour concert in Sacramento. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Eek. DX
Guest chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
The chapters are too short, you need to describe the surroundings more clearly, and in the beginning you jumped in at the wrong time so that it was confusing. And we don't even know what the fight was about. But I like the situation . With suspense. ( although its a total copy off of I am legend. I'll let it slide because I like the characters ;). )
GakuenLME chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
That is so true! I never thought of it that way. (about Disney fairies)
suck my dick and delete this chapter 31 . 7/3/2012
I love AU fics like these. It's amazing to see what authors can do with SG characters in apocalyptic settings, (or other settings, like your Arranged Marriages and Wars of Stae fic.) and yours are the best! Seriuosly, I love all your fics that i've read. I'm slowly burnign my way through them all.
awkward ninja strawbabies chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
i love you like a chair
awkward ninja strawbabies chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
pink is the best singer ever in my op
awkwarddninja chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
i love that song but i heard it like a cople years ago
aliexia chapter 31 . 12/15/2009
This story was so cute! I wish you had made the chapters longer though.
sinkingsouth chapter 24 . 10/17/2009
:D Hi again!

YAY! MORE DAPHNE/PETERNESS!

*Does weird little happy dance thing*

XP Poor Puck and Sabrina... I wish I was in this so I could save them.

XD I could never do that... I have the flu :(