Reviews for The Power of Friendship
wow
Fientje chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
Please, I begging you! Make a happy ending! :'(
Haddad Hatter chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I have a special request,
could you do a story about an abe lincoln exhibit? I read lots of your stories and your the best writer out their to do it!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
I like your story! Update soon!
coli narago chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
F**k. They're right back to where they started! I'm gonna be keeping an eye on his one. Update soon!
coli narago chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
Oh! The poor man! I can't believe this.
coli narago chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
NO! They cannot be working for Kuhmanrah!
coli narago chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
Oh! The poor dear tried to commit suicide! The poor, poor thing.
coli narago chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Oh! Poor Julia! And, I know that this is going to sound REALLY sadistic of me, but someone should put this whole thing into Jed's language. Bubonic plague is actually another name for Typhis fever. That he'll understand. And poor Jed has to sit and watch his nearly-brother die! Oh, man, the poor guy!
coli narago chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
I love brotherly love moments like that!
coli narago chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Oh no! Poor Octavious.
coli narago chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Nice chapter so far. I love hurt/comfort stories! I can just tell where this whole Sam and Julia thing is going. Hah, it think it might have to do with their fathers once hated each other once that they declared war and fought a battle against each other, but now they're like brothers? I think so. lol.

~Emma
ScarletReid chapter 8 . 12/7/2009
i luv d endin
Skipper96 chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
Wow, that was good! You should deinetly contiue.

I am Avatar Skipper!
InkLordofthePhantomTreesRevolt chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
God another amazing story! I love it. Please though don't make it end where the dad's die I'd cry too much. Poor Julia! Poor Jed! Poor Sam! POOR EVERYBODY! *cries* (in a good way XD)