Reviews for ThirtyThree Percent
ArisenDragonfire chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
hahahahaha, oh god that ending!
Deedlit-Murata chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
hahaha I laughed so much, so cute and fresh _
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Awwwwww super cute! Awww Naoto makes an adorable L.
Bloody Shooter chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
That was so cool

I can imagine Naoto watching Death Note xD

Hilarious
Arcananox chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is most definatly incredable. I enjoy reading all of your fics, and I keep repeatingly reading them. You're very good, and your Souji/Naoto stories are my favorite. Nice work.
SamJaz chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Again, the hilarity.

I really like the pairing. You'd think that most people prefer a Rise or Yukiko pairing but turns out that this is the most popular one, pretty much for the same reasons you write about, IE they are good together.
The return of pp chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wow! a well- written story on ! I'm still recovering from the shock, but I must say how much I enjoyed this story. It was - dare I say it- cute. And I don't even like this pairing. Please keep up the good work and keep writing. Show 'em how its done.
Avarenda chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
aw this was a cute little oneshot. Totally favoriting this one.
Formidonis chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I don’t know what Death Note is exactly, so I’m probably missing some nuances, but what I *did* pick up on was 100% grade A pure adorable.

A fun concept, witty dialogue, much blushing, and Naoto at her “overly logical but still oh so cute” best makes for one great fluffy scene. Good stuff.
JavaGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
WOW! THIS IS GOOD!

If only FortunesRevolver expand the story to a more extreme dating measurement, like throw Naoto into Souji's futon and ...BEP. AHAHA! Just kidding.

Keep on the good work, FortunesRevolver!

always love your Naoto x Souji story.
Sybil Corvax chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Yay! Death Note Refereance!
Kefka VI chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Nice Death Note reference.
Solaceinsilence chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Oh my 0/0 very nice fan fic I love this 100 theme challenge can't wait for the others!
MichiShirogane chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Really good indeed! Nice story, Fortune I'm looking forward to your 100 themes
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I approve of this recent upsurge in writing. I really enjoy these kind of "slice-of-life" moments as in-game you don't really get to see much of the actual relationship beyond what's implied.

Nice job, overall.