Reviews for Holding On
thblackrabbit chapter 12 . 11/2/2015
thblackrabbit chapter 8 . 11/2/2015
._. lmao she got her zanpakutou too easily... in all honesty I don't think Rokukaen (nice name btw :D) would simply tell her its name just because her good qualities are recognized, considering how ichigo took forever and zangetsu still wouldn't tell him his name. The battle with Syazel seem a bit weak and brief too but overall, awesome story so far! :D keep it up~~
YesIamZii chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
This was lovely to read, it wasn't just a story but you gave a meaning behind everything. You made sure to give her the best Christmas Present aswell, great job! I await for a sequel if possible.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
i cant belive im saying this but I LIKE TO DANCE WITH MY PANCExd
Guest chapter 20 . 10/5/2012
Toushirou" roared Ichigo. Toushirou looked back and nearly wet his pants. LOL
CurmyPuca chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
toushiro's a pervvv :DD. i like the plot so far
AbsolutlyAngelique chapter 20 . 1/21/2011
Loved this! It was amasing~
hitsukarinlover108 chapter 20 . 1/1/2011
Omg LOOOVE IT! You should make a sequel ...wait is the a sequel?
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 20 . 7/14/2010
it was the best story ever ohh please write a sequel or i'll just die please i don't care how lond it is please
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 19 . 7/14/2010
AWWWW so cute please make a sequel
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
awww... there so cute ino's a mega bitch though maybe aizen could accidentally kill her ya know and then fall off a cliff or something i hate ino and aizen grrrr.
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 14 . 7/14/2010
i love the story it's great definitely the second best hitsukarin i read and i've read like 20 you know what i'm ganna fav. your story it's so awesome
SakurakoujiAKIRA0321 chapter 20 . 6/13/2010
well done! i reaaaaaaaaally love it!

my most fave stories of yours is the diamond academy and the picture's worth,but like them this story is awesome!
hitsukarinluvr chapter 20 . 6/5/2010
thatz so cool how you finished right before high school...have a great time, although I know itz late now...but I love your stories...they are so wonderful...