Reviews for Holding On
YesIamZii chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
This was lovely to read, it wasn't just a story but you gave a meaning behind everything. You made sure to give her the best Christmas Present aswell, great job! I await for a sequel if possible.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
i cant belive im saying this but I LIKE TO DANCE WITH MY PANCExd
Guest chapter 20 . 10/5/2012
Toushirou" roared Ichigo. Toushirou looked back and nearly wet his pants. LOL
CurmyPuca chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
toushiro's a pervvv :DD. i like the plot so far
AbsolutlyAngelique chapter 20 . 1/21/2011
Loved this! It was amasing
hitsukarinlover108 chapter 20 . 1/1/2011
Omg LOOOVE IT! You should make a sequel ...wait is the a sequel?
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 20 . 7/14/2010
it was the best story ever ohh please write a sequel or i'll just die please i don't care how lond it is please
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 19 . 7/14/2010
AWWWW so cute please make a sequel
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
awww... there so cute ino's a mega bitch though maybe aizen could accidentally kill her ya know and then fall off a cliff or something i hate ino and aizen grrrr.
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 14 . 7/14/2010
i love the story it's great definitely the second best hitsukarin i read and i've read like 20 you know what i'm ganna fav. your story it's so awesome
SakurakoujiAKIRA0321 chapter 20 . 6/13/2010
well done! i reaaaaaaaaally love it!

my most fave stories of yours is the diamond academy and the picture's worth,but like them this story is awesome!
hitsukarinluvr chapter 20 . 6/5/2010
thatz so cool how you finished right before high school...have a great time, although I know itz late now...but I love your stories...they are so wonderful...
hitsukarinluvr chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
I liked this chapter too!...I'll read more tomorrow...ur story is putting me in a transe...itz exactly 2 in the morning...and I am sleeepy...lol XD
hitsukarinluvr chapter 2 . 6/2/2010