Reviews for GUNSMOKE The Influence of Men
the lurker chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
LadyofDodge chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Molly, I know I read this story a while back, but somehow I neglected to leave comments.

I like the way you have combined humor with the deep, psychological undertone of the story. And I happen to think there is a hint of melancholy to the teasing remarks about marriage proposals and children. I think Doc "coulda been a contender" for Kitty's heart. Well, if it weren't for a certain larger than life lawman, that is.

mahc chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
MO - Great job of clever dialogue between two of our fav characters. I love the way you bring in the wistfulness of Doc's musings, showing that, despite the tease, we can also read the 'what if' behind them. Both of them are true to character, as they always are in your pieces. Good to see a new story from you!
River Walk chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Mar Mar

Excellent short reflecting the relationship between Kitty and Doc that we have come to know and love. The influence of her on him and vice versa was very nicely done. You have great writing skills and I am glad you posting some of your work again.
gsobsess chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Molly, again you do not fail to please. A very in character conversation between Doc and Kitty. Understanding each other without the need for a lot of explanations, the openenss, the teasing and the mutual admiration.

A very nice ATC...thanks for sharing!
Redzz chapter 1 . 5/26/2009

This was great!...sounds like a conversation Doc and Kitty would diffenately had , had !

I really enjoyed reading this ...Thanks,Deb
murphycat chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
You have an "ear" for dialogue;especially dialogue that is genuine and in character. I always enjoy your work.