Reviews for Shattered Mind
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Love it..hav rd this fic a couple of times n i luv it each tym i it. Awesum job...thnx a milllion
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Ruby duped him completely but she really did put up a good front. They would have killed the poor nurse with the demon killing knife if they had not needed the extra blood but that would have been much more humane.
zekeschance chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Beautifully done! I loved how you captured Sam and Dean's anguish. That was an awful time for them both and I loved how you wrote it. Thanks!
Cainchan chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
"That I feel like a part of me is dead, that it died along time ago in Cold Oak. I feel like I'm drowning Dean, and I'm not even in water. I'm pushing for the surface, but it just keeps moving further and further away."

this words, where so heartbreaking. woow. I ever thought that sam feels so. That he thinks that he died in cold oak, his innoncence, his sensitive soul.. died there and now there is a shattered piece of human, who only dean can make whole again, but since season 3 - dean does nothing to make sam whole again :-(
Cainchan chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
hey! I had also would like to see this sam in season 5; this desperate!destroyed!skinny!sam, who is full of guilt and fear and dean, his bigbrother, who is there for him, who helps him to overcome the guilt. hmm I like your story better than season 5. yours cain
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Oh God that damn voicemail WHICH by the way they still have not talked about. I remember watching that episode and listening to that voicemail in "Deans" voice. I was screaming at the TV like Sammy could really hear me. By the way he couldn't. He still thinks DEan thinks he's a "blood sucking freak" (ouch) I hope Kripke has the brothers talk about that voicemail cause Lucifer knows that Sammys thinks Dean thinks he's a freak. EXCELLENT JOB!
cindy123 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Wonderful! So glad you added more. Is that the end? Loved it...of course! Take care

vonnie836 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
I'm still trying to catch up with my reading. This story is awesome. You delve into the depths of Sam's depression here and how he struggles to go on. I love how he wants to give up but has to confess he can't because he knows Dean doesn't want him to. It is also pretty awesome to see how Dean is on his side and pulls him out of the depths of his despair, how he assures him that he isn't alone and how Bobby is there also. Both of them show him that family will prevail. You did great with this one. Hugs, Vonnie
RedDragen chapter 2 . 5/31/2009

Another strong and wonderful chapter between Sam and Dean and with Bobby. I am looking forward to what you have coming next
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Great ending...beginning..;)

I'm not sure how Sam is going to come back from where he is at the end of season 4. I'm not sure he will but I like that we can hope and read fanfic that makes it seem possible. Thanks for the entertainment.
CBloom2 chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Great story Pea!

Loved how Sam took resposibility for his actions! Loved how Dean wasn't going to let him forget that he had family, that he had something to fight for! And who doesn't love Bobby!

Great job! I hope we see a little of this in the first few episodes of Season 5! I don't want loads of it but it's going to be a while before Sam and Dean are back to top form!

I also hope that now they are back together that they don't get pulled apart again! They need to be together!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Both of these were adorable! totally what I'd like to see some to pass! The breaking glass was so symbolic of Sam's feelings. Great job. chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
That was perfect, Dean's words finally getting through to Sam, confirmed by Bobby, and he finally started to mend a little. Great that he took Dean's hand and let himself be led back to their shared bedroom for some well needed sleep. Hopefully in Season 5 the three of them will take Lucifer down and live to tell the tale.
kirallie chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Good work! Glad they finally managed to get through to him
ephiny63 chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Hey Sweety

SIGH it was just right and the perfect follow up to chapter one, my heart was breaking for both Dean and Sam and Bobby wow.

I can only hope that Kripke gets the message for season 5