Reviews for Running Away
silent15 chapter 1 . 1/28
As ever, your Naoto fics are friggin adorable. My only quibble (and it's a small one) is the idea that Naoto doesn't think she's pretty. Simply put, she's received too many love confessions by this point to not be aware on some level that she is attractive.

Other than that, not much to say beyond I love this pairing and I love your work.
Deedlit-Murata chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Omg this is so beautiful... ! i'm amazed ! I can totally picture Naoto thinking all those things during Souji's confessions.. ohhh so refreshing, thanks for this beautiful retelling showing us Naoto's inner thoughts ! it feels so much in character ! AWESOME!
Strawberry chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is so cute... Naoto/Souji is really the BEST *sigh*
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Again, good job. That moment, the motivational speech in the endgame, and a moment during the farewell point out pretty well that one of Naoto's deepest fears is losing Souji. You handled it pretty well. It's pretty much the first time Souji speaks directly to Naoto the woman, straight through the Detective, and she has no idea how to handle it until the two sides begin to reconcile in-between level 8 and 9.
Azurerin chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Ugh... I'm... speechless... This is so good... and I guess the continuation is the Life's Deduction... I really love your stories!
hihazuki chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
...How is it that you can portray Naoto's character so perfectly?... Wait, why am I getting jealous? You were already like that from the start, why am I getting jealous now? Ah whatever..

Hoping for quicker updates this time!
GodsmackedHalfbreed chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This is going to end up becoming really redundant for both of us. There's nothing that I can say that I haven't already said and that you haven't already heard. And yet I just can't let one of your stories go unreviewed by me. So, as always, you did a fantastic job analyzing and conveying the inner machinations of naoto's mind and feelings. You've used a number of scenes from the game multiple times, like this one, yet somehow it never gets boring reading about them in your fics.

Ok! Onto the next one!