Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
LeafyDream chapter 1 . 3/22
Gah, I love this story. So sad, but such a beautiful end. The trust someone must have to give their broken pieces to another... Such a beautiful story.
Eunoshin chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Definitely tugs at the heart to read this, so I'm glad I did. Can't help but be distracted by a couple of points though:

I don't understand why Rise had to take three days off of school in order to get Souji to Inaba. Without a reason for it, it just seems like unnecessary and as buildup that leads nowhere.

Second, you say that Kanji gives instructions through the graveyard "again and again." You then IMMEDIATELY contradict this, saying it only took two times.

Finally, as an aside when describing the grave: Is there ever still dew around in the afternoon? That seems incorrect to me, but I couldn't actually find an answer to that one.
Deedlit-Murata chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Omg you just killed me with that phrase about the glue... omg... amazing writing :) hehehe
Arcananox chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This one was sad to read. Naoto had her grandpa for so long and she was completly devestated to lose him. But it's true...Souji will always be there for her, now and forever. Once again, you've done an excellent job. I hope that more Sou/Nao stories from you will come soon.
JavaGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
it's very touching. Love them!

Keep on the good work
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Poor gramps :(. We never see him besides a few mentions from Naoto/Yakushiji, but he's obviously a huge figure in her life and a pretty cool guy. Souji comforting Naoto was rather sweet, at least.

Enjoyable, if a little sad, overall.
Azurerin chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I-I'm deeply touched... I almost shed a tear or two when I read this... (I know that maybe I'm getting hyperbole). I already suspected that it's her grandpa who was gone, and well... I'm deeply touched, really...
hihazuki chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Nyah... Naoto is so fragile...

What? It's been 4 stories already...? It feels like I've just been reading one...
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
That is beautiful. Your writing skills always amazes me. The fact that SoujixNaoto is my obsession makes your fics even more... amazing. Keep up the good work. I will be waiting for your next upload.
GodsmackedHalfbreed chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That...was...sad! I'm not usually the type to actually feel much from movies or books or games. Only a very select few have been able to actually make me feel anything(persona 4 being one of them of course) and this is now one of them! Poor naoto, now she has no paternal relatives at all. What in the world would she do? Would she go live with souji? THAT would be interesing! Maybe you should add a few more chapters onto this fic, or write a completely new one where through a series of interconnected circumstances naoto ends up living with souji.

It's just a suggestion though, allowed to be totally ignored of course. But anyway, wonderful job once again!